1

***This is NOT  an Academy Book This is a BDSM/ Romance Book. I Hope you will still read it even if it's not an academy book ***

Mason Cole Knight :
He is a Former CIA Agent with a Deadly Past that Owns Two Restaurants Bottoms Up Brew and Savory along with a BDSM Club Called Risqué he also runs an Private Investigation Agency Called Jameson and Knight PI with his best friends Damon Jameson ,his wife Maya Jameson , Drake Andrews , Graham Collins.

Holland Taylor :
She is a woman that is hiding from her past While working at Bottoms Up Brew as a Bartender
Her Boss Mason Knight is one Dominating Man standing at 6'6 Blonde Hair cut short muscles on top of muscles his Grey eyes show pain all the ladies want him but he doesn't do relationships.

5'2 Brunette with Bright Green Eyes Holland is a fighter she went through a horrific time a 2 years ago.
Only her Best Friend Daisy Jameson and her Brother Damon knows what happen to her.

Damon is the one that got Holland her job at Bottoms Up Brew it was his way of keeping an eye on her as a Big Brother should it eases his fears of Her being hurt again
Knowing there are plenty of people to watch out for Holland.

During a Masquerade Party At Risqué She came into his View Mason  knew he needed to woman behind the peacock mask and emerald green dress .

Previous Six Months :

Holland wakes up the morning after the Masquerade Party at Risqué with a Warm body snuggled up next to her she realized that she drank too much and doesn't remember going into the private room with anyone.
Rolling over slowly to see who it was.
Her eyes land on Her Boss Mason Knight as she takes in his form the sheet lays right at his waist showing off his V Line, Oh god this is his Private Room she thought to herself .

Trying to slip out from his hold without waking him she get out from under his arm then off the bed.

Grabbing her dress pulling it over her head and smooths it down finding her shoes picking them up she makes her way to the door but the floor creaks she holds still then hear.

" Where are you going come back for another round?" his deep sexy voice said

Holland freezes then moves to the door.

Before she could get to it a massive frame blocks her keeping her head down so that her didn't see who she was just yet her heart was pounding in her chest and ears.

He takes his finger and placed it under her chin to bring her face up to see her before he could get it to see who Holland was there was a knock on the door which brought their attention to it as the door was opened.
Holland took that Moment to slip out the door leaving her boss in the room hollering for her to stop but she didn't listen.
Arriving home Holland took her dress off tossed it in the trash she didn't want to wear it ever again Or have her boss see it and figure out who he slept with.

Current Time :

Holland was working late at Bottoms Up because her boss was throwing one of his best  friends a Birthday Party Drake Andrews who is 6'3 Pure Muscle , Military Hair cut on his Black hair ,a genuinely nice guy unless you cross him

Grabbing the tray of drinks to bring to the VIP room Holland heads to it as she walks towards it one of the customers smacks her ass nearly making her spill the whole tray of drinks before she could even react she heard the growl of what she thought was a bear

" Don't you put your hands on her ever! "

Turning to see the customer clutching at the arm that  was pressed against his throat

Graham Collins was sex on two legs a Pure Playboy but he has always treated Holland with respect and kindness so it didn't shock her that he was defending her to a jerk

" Easy Graham the Man he's not worth breaking a nail Come on lets go find the guys and Daisy " Holland says hoping it keeps him from killing the guy.

" Alright little one lets go and oh Asshole don't come near her again or you won't like the consequences." Graham says

Graham takes the tray from Holland and offers his other arm for her to take so she does they head to the VIP room

" There is My Other Sister " Damon yells as we walk In Bringing everyone eyes on them.

Holland rolls her eyes at Damon then takes the tray from Graham to take over to the table placing it down then handing out the drinks to those who ordered them.

" Holland What time do you get off tonight ?" Daisy asked

"Not until 2" Holland answers her. 

"Dang it I wanted to that new club Rave" Daisy says with a pout.

" I couldn't either way Daze I have to get to my class at 9 until 12 then I am back here at 4 until 2 am so I need sleep" Holland explain.

"Damn I forgot how much longer on the classes "

" Five more weeks "

" Holland"
"Yeah Fabio " Holland yells back
" First I'm Not Fabio Woman and second you have a visitor at the Bar. " Trey says
"Who "
" I don't know never seen them before "Trey answers back as he placed another round of drinks down.

Not moving from her spot she could feel the fear creeping up on her.

" I'll go with you " Damon said as he took Holland's arm.

Both went back out to the main restaurant and over to the bar.

When they got there a Tall Guy wearing a Very worn Leather Jacket greasy hair turns to see them he looks at his phone then back at Them.

" Looks like it's my lucky Day " he says spitting as he spoke.

Damon moves in front of Holland

" State your business with my sister " Damon Growls

" Sister .... There is no mention of her having a brother in the file " the guy says looking back at his phone
Which in a blink Damon grabbed it then tossed it
" Hey that's mine you can't take it " The guy growls and pushes Damon in the chest which doesn't even faze him.

" D what's going on ?"

That voice sent a shiver down Holland's spine and another one when Her Boss put his arm over her shoulder.
Mason Knight isn't someone to piss off

" Seems this guy is looking for my sister and I don't take to people Putting their nose my family business" Damon answers him.

" Yeah from the last phone call was to a Dimitri Ivanov " Graham says

Holland freezes.

Damon turns around to face Holland

" Breath Holland Breath "

Looking at Damon through glassy eyes Holland tries to breath but ends up hyperventilating her knees give out .

Arms wrapped around her and she was picked up

" Go "

Trying to keep her eyes open but losing to the panic that's running through her body but before she scums to it she hears

" I will never let any one hurt my family and definitely  not you "