(R)Extra Credit pt. 2

"Happy eighteenth birthday baby!" Ray shouts loudly, waking me up from my sleep with a peck to the lips. "No daddy, lemme sleep" I say pulling him on top of me and placing a kiss in the nape of his neck. "Daddy stay" I sleepily say when he tries to get up.

"Baby girl, they made pancakes downstairs for you. You want me to carry you there?" I nod and smile when he swaddles me in my blankets before picking me up bridal style. He gives me a passionate kiss before taking me out of the room because the guys were meanies and like to make fun of us for kissing.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yells once they see me.  I smile and wave at them all, happy to have such amazing friends. Frankie is making breakfast with mama while everyone else is just dancing around like dumbies. I woulda though that they would be done with acting like dumb-dumbs from the crazy sleep over we had last night.

They yelled at me and daddy last night because me and him were doing dirty stuff on my bed while they were on the floor. Whoops, hehe. "Birthday girl is here!" Frankie shouts. "I've made you a special pancake. Mickey Mouse!" He shouts placing down a plate.

Daddy takes me over to my seat and sits down with me in his lap making mama smile once she saw how happy I was. "Eat up birthday girl, we got lots of stuff to do!" My mama says. I nod my head and look for my knife and fork that were on the table just a second ago, and then I see daddy using them to cut my food before feeding it to me.

After eating as much as i could, I went upstairs to get dressed, with Daddy's help of course. He picks out a black shirt, a purple leather mini skirt, black and purple thigh highs, and a black lace bra with a thong to match.

Daddy undressed and dressed me quickly but is slow when it comes to him. "Dadddyyy" I whine. "What princess?" He says, walking around without clothes on. "Whatcha lookin' for? 'Cause your 'little buddy' is just slinging around" I point to his thing casually swinging back and forth between his legs.

"Im looking for my bag, and baby, would you rather me fuck your sweet little whorish mouth than have me just looking for my boxers?" Daddy says looking at me. Daddy was allowed to curse when he wanted because he's the boss of me, not the other way around, plus him saying bad words made my princess parts tingle.

"Daddy, you're making my princess parts all tingly"  I whimper. "Want daddy to make it feel better?" He says walking over to me and standing in between my legs while groping my thighs.

"B-but what if t-they hear us?" I ask, even though I know that when he's in the mood, nothing will stop him except for the word "pigeon" and I was more than okay with that. "You wanna do something about this?" Daddy said, pointing to his semi.

I nod and he made quick work of stripping me before he was on top of me, tounge in my mouth and one hand pulling my hair while the other fondled my breasts. I moaned every time he would pull my hair a little harder or pinched my nipples harshly.

He ruts his hips into mine, making us both moan loudly into each other's mouths. His hand traveled from my hair to my princess part and he quickly shoves two of his fingers in me. I moan softly and drag my nails down his back, his touch feels so good.

"D-daddy!~" I practically shout out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when his fingers hit my g-spot. He trails wet, sloppy kisses all around my neck and chest, biting and sucking however harshly he wanted, anywhere he wanted.

He sucks on my left nipple while pinching the other making me arch my back and whimper loudly. "Want daddy to eat you out, baby?" Daddy asks and all I can do in reply is let out pitiful mewls and nod my head.

He gets off of me only to pull my legs roughly so that I was sat on the side of my bed with my legs spread widely. Daddy smirks at me and gives me a quick peck to the lips before crouching down in between my legs.