Reunion ( Chapter 14 part 1 of 2 )

c/s/p/v = cities/states/provinces/villages

* The Next Day *

I awoke to sunlight screaming at my face.

After getting up and doing my usual routine, I walked outside. There was another meeting in a neighboring country, which I was gonna go to today. Since the country was next to me, it wouldn't take a lot of time to go there. In fact, if I take the jet, I would be early. 

I honestly don't know what to expect when I get there. Chaos? Silence? You never know what to expect. 

I clicked out of my thoughts when I saw that I was already at the airport.

It sure is comfortable here. It reminds me of the time I met Alexis. Then again, I haven't talked to her in a while. I wonder how she's doing. Probably has a family, married, has a house and so on. She was probably 18 when I met her. If 12 years passed since then, that means she should be 30 now.

She has her friends Brent and Tanya by her side. Through the times when we hung out she introduced me to Tanya and Brent, cheered me up, and she worried a lot for me. That's strange, she reminds me of that Angela person.

???

Hey ( nickname ) ! I have two people I want you to meet. Their names are Una and Natasha. You remember when I told you about them? Our trio? Our life? "

" Yes, yes I do. Well, where are they? "

" Right here! "

" What's up Y/N! Angela told me a lot about you! "

A tall girl with black hair, dark brown eyes, dark skin, masculine build and tomboy clothes greeted me.  A smaller girl spoke up.

" Hi. I'm Una. Nice to meet you, Y/N. "

Una was a girl with long dirty blonde hair, glasses, blue eyes and a weak build. Una looked like a bookworm and a quiet person, while Natasha looked extroverted and loud. I should also point out that Angela had a crown on her head.

" Well, you've met them all now, so let's go to my house. I have food. When we get there we can turn the fuck up. Who's with me? "

" Since you never invite people to your house, i'm in. "

A loud " Shut up " was heard from Angela as two voices agreed with her idea.

" Alright, get in the car bro! We're going on an adventure! "

End.

Huh? How strange. Another memory. I only remembered that because of Angela. I wonder if i'm gonna see her again. She seems like a fun person to be around. I feel like I spent the most of my life with Angela. Like i've known her my whole life.

" Flight to ( neighboring country ) is departing soon.  Please get ready for the department. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter!

Not edited

Also Natasha and Una are my friends ( from real life ) . They are some of the best people i've ever met and they're very fun to hang out with.

For those of you who started school yesterday ( my school was closed for some time because a lot of people were getting sick ) I wish you good luck for the rest of the year. I mean, it's going good for me, I got a 5 ( A in the US ) in History.

School is already becoming a pain in the butt for me, but I manage. I kinda feel guilty that I couldn't update yesterday, so sorry about that!

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely, Author.💖

Everything I just wrote totals up to 589 words.