[Jennie's POV]

I was so nervous during the whole ride to Kim's residence. My heart is pounding every inch we move closer. I don't know what could happen after this. I haven't contacted them since the news breakout.

"Ms. Jennie, your mom and dad wants to talk to you in your dad's office" I heard my dad's personal assistant said.

Once again, I felt tremors start to attack me again. I grabbed my phone and texted Lisa before I make my way to there.

Jennie: Hi, love. I'm already home, mom and dad called me for a family meeting. I'm kinda nervous but I will do this for us. Hope you're having a great day. I miss you already. I love you.

Lisa: I hope everything will go well. Update me with what happened after it. I'll be by your side with this. I love you and I miss you too, love.

I smiled upon reading her reply. It's always a relief to get a lover like this who will always stay with you no matter the situation is.

I slid my phone to the pocket of my track pants I borrowed from Lisa's closet. Hmmm, okay it's not borrow. I snatched it because her clothes are so comfy. I even get a hoodie from her closet which made her laugh when she saw. Her body size is bigger than me so her clothes are oversized to my style.

"Jennie..." my mom uttered upon entering the room.

"Mom, dad" I said nervously.

"Explain this..." and dad slammed a pile of photos of me and Lisa. He was so furious that I was startled with his actions.

"I can explain it to you mom and dad..."

"You better have a bearable explanation Jennie. I did not raise you to be a gay!!" Dad yelled.

"Can you please talk to our daughter calmly?" My mom raised her voice too. She's always been my hero against dad.

"You never learned, Jennie!! How many times do I have to tell you, you cannot be a gay!! It's so disappointing because I thought you are my hope for this family and for the company! But it turns out you're just like your nasty bro---"

"Who dad? My brother Kai? The one you have forsaken because he is a gay? The one you dumped out of this family just because he's inlove with a guy like him? I don't understand it dad! But if you insist that you hate gays and you cannot accept me just like what you did to Kai oppa, then better that you should just throw me out too!!" I cried hard. I know I never had an argument like this with my dad
Before. He's always been good to us but he's so strict too.

FLASHBACK

Breaking: Kim's Jongin and Lee Taemin were dating.

"What's this Kai?!" Dad slammed his desk hard and grabbed Kai's collar before giving him a strong punch in the face

"I never raised you to put us in disgrace!!" He yelled while my brother is blooded on the floor.