Picture

I roll my eyes and look in my closet for a suitable shirt that goes with the black ripped jeans. Sighing I reach for my favorite shirt, which was a salmon pink button-up with rolled-up sleeves.

"Can't you show me a picture of him so I know if I want to go at all?" I ask as I decided on one of my favorite leather jackets as it was slightly chilly out.

Kai lets out a chuckle as he moves to sit on my bed.

"Then it wouldn't be a blind date, Jinnie." He replies, smiling his famous heart-melting smile. Of course, I was immune because I was his best friend and he was straight.

I sigh and close my closet door with me in it so he can't see me change.

After I've finished changing, I walk out to see Kai looking through my shoes. He looks like a puppy looking for a bone. I shook my head, annoyed at his behavior.

"Get!" I say to him using the best stern voice I could muster, and I gesture my hands in a shooing manner.

He picks up a pair of black vans and I sigh. I look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit. When it comes to fashion or looking good, I made the right choice in calling Kai over. I turn around and look at my clock. Seeing it was already 4:45 PM I knew I had to hurry.