Kiss?

We both got stunned.
Out of reflex I pushed him away!
Girl! Get yourself together! This is the guy you always like! A kiss from him is what you always wanted!
A kiss that will be as soft as your own lips!
A kiss that you have to be passionately waited for.
A kiss with the one you love....

But you blew it!

I feel like shit! Like shit!

I stood up and quickly went to Saeyoung who froze at the ground for a bit. "Saeyoung are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you away!" I said.

"It's okay MC...." no it's not okay your face says it all! "I understand that you no longer love me anymore, it's Zen now isn't it?"

He's sulking!

"Wait! Before you silk any further at least listen to what I have to say!" I said.

It's getting late so I explained on the way back. He listen to me with seriousness and I'm pretty sure he may have doubts but for some reason he doesn't look like he's doubting me.

"Oh! Welcome home! Meow!" We got greeted by the robotic cat. "It's robocat!" I said in excitement. It's really cool to see one in real life.
"I keep watch of the house meow! Safe and sound meow!" Robocat said as it moves like an actual cat.

"Good job!" Saeyoung commented. Robocat went back to the work room leaving me and Saeyoung at the living room. "So it means we can't kiss?" Saeyoung said.

"I-it's not that we can't it's just not now you know. When I feel ready." I said as I blush. Saeyoung blushed as well but then looks at me confidently. "Don't worry I'll wait until you are ready again." He said with a slight playful tone in the end.

Geez. Don't do that! My heart! I can definitely hear my heart beating so fast.
Will I be able to survive living with him?

"...."
hm? It's seems not that hard but. Why is he in his work room? I have a bad feeling....
"Meow!"
My heart jumped when robocat just appeared on my face like that.
"Are you okay? Do you want me to make you some sweets???" Robocat asked. Funny it kinda talks like Saeyoung.
"Here you go." A delicious sweet was brought in front of me!
"Saeyoung!" I looked at him when he placed the delicious sweet on the table. "...Are you done with work?" I asked.

"Yup wanna see?"

"?"

He went back in the room and comes out with stuff cat. "Huh?"
"Try pressing its paws."
I did what he told me to and the paws started to move like a real cat and sounds of a cat.
"Hehe how cute."

"Meow no fair, no fair Meow!" Robocat reacted. "I want to be called cute tooo! Meow!" Robocat jumps on my lap and acted cutesy in front of me. I laughed. "Haha yes yes you are cuter." I said and Robocat made a shy reaction.

"But I'm the cutest right?" Saeyoung approaches me with a sly grin on his face.
Shit! He's close and it's making me blush.
"Um....!"
Chu
"Yes! Success!!!!" Saeyoung ran back to the halls.
He stole a kiss from me!

"Hey! How dare you!" I ran after him and started running around in and out the rooms.

.......

"It's getting late MC let's go to bed." Saeyoung said. "Ehhh. But I'm not that sleepy." I said as I steal some of his honey Buddha chips. "Then you wanna do something before we sleep?" Here comes that face of his! No! Not this time!

"You know what I am sleepy I'm going in for the night goodnight!" I said as I quickly stood up from the couch and head into the room.

I jumped on the bed and surprisingly he did too. "Huh???"
"What's the matter? We sleep together like always right?"
Saeyoung! Where on earth have I missed all this chances of his!
"R-right! Ummm you face the other way!" I stuttered.
"I'll look away if you're feeling not comfortable!" He said as he hugs me from behind and starts to fall asleep.

'Already!' I thought to myself.

Shit! Will I be able to sleep like this!!!