I don't wanna close my eyes

"Haha that was fun!" Saeyoung said as we finally went home. "I didn't know that Saeran has been living with us?" I said. "Well I didn't went home yesterday because I was helping out with the toy store." Saeran said.
He was staying at the room beside Saeyoung's work room. My sister's room.

"Sigh."
"You okay?" Saeyoung looked at me. "Yeah... just a little tired that's all..." Great, it's like homesickness but I am at home but it's not what it used to be...

"You know what would cheer you up?" Saeyoung said as he went in the kitchen for a minute then holds out a box. "Honey Buddha chips!" He said as he throws me one and I caught it. "Hehe thanks" I opened the bag and started eating a chip.

"Hey MC kiss me!"
I look at Saeyoung to see two chips on his mouth. I laughed and did the same, we have kisschips.

....

It's late and it's time. "Saeyoung what are you doing?" I ask, he takes a pillow and placed it on the floor. "Oh, I just thought that maybe you need to stretch out on your sleep. Since you weren't able to sleep because of my handsome face." He winks at me and placed his hand on his chin.

"... actually..." I blushed. " I wanted to sleep next to you tonight." Since it might be our last night together. "Are you sure?" Saeyoung asked. I nodded.

He faces me and I faced him. "I... had really fun today." I said with a smile. "Me too."
Oh no, I can't cry.....
I quickly shut my eyes to avoid the tears coming out. "MC?...."
"Saeyoung..... can you kiss me?" I said. I couldn't open my eyes but I felt him kissing me on the nose. "Hehe not there." I pointed to my lips. "Here."
"You sure about it?"
"...Yes, I'm definitely sure."

Slowly but surely we kissed. His lips were soft, I hold onto him to stay for a bit longer until we parted. I felt a tear, I open my eyes and I can see him looking at me who is upset.
"I- I don't wanna sleep."
"MC..."
"If I sleep I won't see you again... but if I don't sleep I won't see my family. I. I don't want to lose you both."
Saeyoung hugs me tight letting me cry on his chest. "It's okay MC even if I am gone I am still here with you." Saeyoung strokes my head and it made me feel sleepy but I don't want to fall asleep. I'm not yet ready. "Don't fight it MC, no matter what happens. I love you. I love you so much."
"I love you too Saeyoung...." as the words finally escape my lips I have fallen asleep....