Space station

"What?!" Both Saeran and Patty react at the same time.

Saeyoung and I once again show our engagement rings to them again. They just couldn't believe it. Patty grabs me by the shoulders. "Are you insane?!" She shakes me back and forth. "If you get attached to this world your family- but then again this is beautifulllllll." She said as she keeps shifting her moods. I dont know if she is really happy, sad or angry at me for this but I want to keep it as mine.

"Yup so we are engaged and will get married on the day of the party!" Saeyoung declares. "But how? " I said surprised at his sudden marry location and date. "Don't worry I'll have Mary Vanderwood to take care of the preparations. " He said then looks at Saeran who got startled from Saeyoung. "AND my brother will be my BEST MAN!!!"

"You- this is ridiculous you have so little time in preparing and you wanted to have a wedding? And you are ganna let weird people who you just met to just get to the wedding? Who's going to take care on your vows?" Saeran said trying to assess the situation.

"Should we invite a Priest to the party MC?" Saeyoung asks me

"Do you know any priest?" I return the question.

"YOU Listen to me!" Saeran shouted.

"Hey hey calm down we are inside a cafe don't make a scene." Patty said as she tries to hide her face behind a menu.

"Actually nevermind the priest we can either ask Jumin to take care the vows or we can ask Zen to act as a priest instead. Oh! and maybe we can change the party venue too!" Saeyoung says excitedly.

"Why? and where do you plan to have the party taken?" Saeran has a bad feeling about this ask. "The SPACE STATION!!!" Saeyoung expresses his excitement.

"Um excuse me here are you orders." The waiter came and place our food on the table then immediately leaves. "Okay first of all, we shouldn't be in this place and second, why in the space station? Isn't it hard to tell all the guests the change of location?" Patty ask as she takes a bite on her crepe cake.

"We can have Jumin's assistance?" I sugguested out of nowhere. Saeyoung gasps and agrees with me. "That's right, that's right he could help us with it as a wedding gift to us!"

"That's not ganna work..."

Saeyoung just ignored Saeran's warning and calls Jumin, but after awhile later Saeyoung kept a straight face. "Should I bribe him?" Saeyoung thinks about it.

"Ugh." Patty pulls me closer for her to whisper. "What are you thinking?!"

"I was joking around"

"Well this isn't to joke about!"

"Don't be too serious I got this."

I hold Saeyoung's hand. "Honey~"

He looks at me surprised and smiles at me. "Yes my honey~"

"I don't think I can marry you in the space station."

"!!! Why?" He looks at me shocked. "Because... I can't do the anti gravity wedding dress properly."

"Don't worry ! MC we can work this out!!!" Saeyoung said as he holds both of my hands. Then burst into laughter.

The two looked at us blanked face, "Okay, okay but in all seriousness Saeyoung I think getting married to you is enough we can always go to the space station on our next marriage." I said holding Saeyoung's hand tight.

"Okay, I might as well have you all to me." Saeyoung said as he kisses the back of my hand. Patty squeals in excitement. "I'm so happy for the two of you!"

After a few hours.......

"Well I guess we should split right here!" Patty said standing up and taking MC. "We are going to do girl things first before the wedding! I'll be borrowing your fiancee for an hour!" She said teasing me.

Patty clings onto my arm while I took MC's hand on the other I pull her closer.

"See you later!" I kiss her on the cheek then slowly let's go of her hand. When she is being dragged away by her friend she looks at me and gave me a flying kiss.

"AH! my heart!" She's too cute...I watch them walking far away where I can no longer see them.

"Ugh... I miss her already." I said kneeling on the chair I'm sitting on trying to see if I could still see her. "Hey, knock it off!" Saeran said irritated as he orders another serving of icecream.

"I can't help it! I'm excited I'll be a married man soon." I said still giddy.

"But are you sure about this? What you said to me last time..." Saeran didn't bother to continue since he knows that I know that no matter what. MC and I will always be together.

He continues to eat his icecream. "It's okay... I love MC and no matter where we are we will love each other no matter how far apart we will be."