Chapter 4

I woke up to Kageyama and Shoyo on either side of the bed, drooling like idiots, "Hey, wake up." I shook them awake.

They woke up and Kageyama stretched as if his arms were wings, "Are you okay?"

Hinata rubbed his eyes like a little kid, "What's going on?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Why are you in my room?"

Kageyama and Shoyo look at each other, "Well..."

Kageyama spoke first, him being a little red, "When Hinata came back, neither of us wanted to leave you alone so..."

"We stayed and fell asleep," Hinata continued.

I turned a little pink and asked Kageyama, "Why were you sleeping by my bed instead of Shoyo?"

He turned pink too and Hinata spoke out, not noticing anything, poor child, "He didn't feel like moving and he scares me so I didn't feel like arguing."

We both turned a deep red from realization. "T-th-thank you." I managed to get out.

Hinata of course was smiling brightly and Kageyama was still a little shy, "No problem."

-1 week later-

Kageyama had been taking care of me for a week. It was a small sprain so I could head back to training tomorrow. I should've been able to yesterday, but my aunt and Kageyama are worrywarts.

"(Y/N), how are you?" I looked up to see Kageyama, like every day, at my door.

"I'm fine, I have been for 3 days now," I replied, bored out of my mind. I'm a volleyball player.

He sighed and handed me some (Favorite Snack), "Here you stubborn child."

I took them and start eating them, "I love these." I said with the taste dancing in my mouth.

2 hours passed with us talking. He ended up sitting on my bed with me talking about strategies and random stuff. Hinata came into the room, "Hey guys." He placed his bag at the door and walked to my bed, "Move over."

We moved over. "How was practice Sho?"

He sighed heavily, "Saltyshima is annoying. Tanaka was screaming at him and Daichi got mad. Scary."

I sighed along with him, "Saltyshima? New nickname?"

He perked up and Kageyama snickered, "U-uh don't tell Tsukishima I said that!"

I giggled a little, "We won't tell, right Kags." I winked at him.

He turned a little pink, but he goes along with it, "Yep, we won't say anything." He smirked back. Now it's my turn to turn pink.

I sighed and flopped down on my bed, "I'm bored."

Kageyama and Hinata sighed along with me, all of us thought of the same thing, "Volleyball!"

I squealed with excitement, "Yes, I need it right now."

Kageyama and Hinata look at each other, Hinata sighed, "She should've been able to start yesterday, let's bring her today Kageyama."

He sighed, I looked at Hinata, he's talking as if Kageyama had the final call. "Fine." I got dressed, I felt as if that sprain never happened. I ran outside and catch up with them. "Careful, don't push it today." I simply rolled my eyes playfully and walked ahead.

We entered the gym and the team was still inside practicing, "(Y/N)!!" I turned to see Noya and Tanaka running towards me.

I braced for impact, but when I opened my eyes Ennoshita held both of them by their collar. Meanwhile, Kageyama pulled me back to make sure I didn't get hurt.