Chapter 2

I entered the gym ready to practice. I see Kageyama already practicing some sets, "Hey Kageyama."

"Tobio," he said. I looked at him confused, "You can call me Tobio."

I smiled, "Okay, but why? We just met, not that I'm complaining."

He faced the volleyball, "I don't know, you're the cousin of one of my teammates and you seem nice so I don't mind if you call me by my name."

My eyes softened. He's not the first one who's asked me to call them by their given name on the first day. I don't know why people feel comfortable with me like that, a lot of people also vent to me easily. "Okay, Tobio. What are we learning today? I can see you've been practicing."

"A set that stops."

I stand stunned "You mean a set that stops as soon as it hits its highest point?"

He nodded, "Yep." I clapped my hands and offer to help since I can spike and jump.

He sets the ball and I barely hit it. I asked him to go again and I managed to spike it. But, I touched the net and if it were in a match the other team would've gotten the point. I knew how to do sets like this so I thought I'd help him out.

I set for him and he's able to hit it flawlessly, "How did you set so well?"

I smiled, "If you imagine the spiker instead of a target you can set it to the spiker to the way they're used to." He nodded and tried it this time the set was perfect, I went and give him a high ten, "Nice one Tobio."

He smiled and my heart skipped a beat, cute, "Sorry I was going to teach you how to jump serve."

I grinned, "I still have a lot of energy want to teach me?"

He gave me a volleyball with a small smirk, "Alright let's go."

We practiced for hours and ended up against the wall close to each other. "I'm so tired," I yawned.

Kageyama nodded in agreement. We were going to get up, but I ended up falling asleep before I could even stand.

~Kageyama's POV~

She learned quickly. I guess that should be expected if she's in Itachiyama. I wonder...

"I'm so tired," she yawned as I nodded in agreement.

I tried to get up, but she fell asleep on me. I started blushing, "(Y/N)?" I sighed. I just put my arm around her and fell asleep. If she's anything like Hinata I won't be able to wake her up.

~Hinata's POV~

I entered the gym with the other teams and when I opened the door, I saw them against the wall. Kageyama and (Y/N) sleeping. (Y/N) was on top of Kageyama with his hand over her shoulder as if he was protecting her.

Tsukishima snickered behind me, "Someone's getting a new family member."

"I-I'm n-not, no way!" I shouted while I stuttered. Kageyama and my cousin. That would be equal to disaster. Kageyama and my cousin? Is she seriously his type? Heck, I don't wanna be related to him.

"Oi! Kageyama, (Y/N) get up," I turned to see Karai waking them up.

They yawned and got up my cousin's hair in a mess as always. In a minute they started blushing like crazy. Looked like they realized what's going on.

~Your POV~

I felt someone kicking me and I some up. I yawned and stretched only to find Kageyama next to me. We looked at each other and then realized what was going on. We started blushing like crazy.

I turned to see Karai grinning at me, "Someone stayed up late."

I could see Daichi and Suga smirking at Tobio. "Wh-what time is it?" I looked at the clock it's 10 am. "I'm going to take a shower, be back in a bit."

I walked out leaving Kageyama. However, I ran into him when I was heading to the bathroom. "T-tobio?"

He looked at me, "Sorry, that was embarrassing."

I looked at him with a smile, "It's alright we were just tired. Besides, we're friends."

He looked a little shocked, "Friends?"

I nodded with a grin, "Yep, you're my friend."

He smiled, he looks so cute. Nope stop thinking like that. You just met him.

"Well, I need to take a shower, see you on the court," I said with a glare. I mean we were still opponents, I couldn't let him think I was soft.

I thought he'd be scared, but he just glared back smirking, "On the court." I turned around and walked away. I started blushing, no one has ever glared at me like that. I like it.

I turned to walk into the bathroom and Karai and Sagu are in front of me smirking, "He seems cute."

I rolled my eyes and walked past them, "I need to take a shower."

They grabbed my collar, "Not so fast (Y/N)."

I grabbed their hands and threw them over, "What did I tell you about grabbing me?" I hated that, it made me feel small. Even if I was an average height.

Sagu got up and rubbed her back, "Oi! That hurt."

I gave them an evil smile, "Then don't grab me."

I walked past them and took a shower. Afterward, I headed to the gym. I walked over the Tobio, "Hey Tobio."

He looked over and I looked like he smiled a little, "Hey (Y/N)."

You were talking when Shoyo came over, "(Y/N), Kageyama want to practice together later?"

"Yeah sure," I replied with a smile, Tobio just nodded and we hear our matchups today.

"Okay so, Nekoma will go against Fukorodani, Itachiyama vs. Karasuno...." We heard our pairs.

"Looks like today we go against each other," I smirked over at Tobio.

He glared back, "Ready to lose?"

I giggled, "Tobio, you will lose this one trust me."

"We'll see about that," he replied.

I walked over to my team and we started the game. I set to Karai, she hit it through flawlessly, "Nice Kill." The game went on longer than the rest. We only needed 1 point to tie the game, we'd lose if they got that point. I noticed Kageyama looking over, "Don't get too cocky we're winning this."

He shook his head, "Not a chance."

I heard Tanaka yell, "Oi! Flirt later we need to win!"

We started blushing and Kageyama had a red aura with a very creepy face. Hinata became scared. "Keep it down." I saw Daichi and they immediately stopped.

It was the final play, it decided if they win or not. I was up to serve, it was too risky to try the jump serve. Let's go with a jump float. I served, their Libero picked it up. We brought the ball back and forth and we scored the point. After a while of getting constant ties, we finally won.

All of us were completely exhausted. I opened my eyes to see Shoyo over me with a water bottle, "Here."

I grabbed it, "Thanks Shoyo." I drank the entire thing, "I want another game."

Shoyo laughed, "Me too, I feel like I could keep going a little while longer."

I rolled my eyes, "I could too, but the rest of the team is exhausted."

He nodded. "Hey, meet me and Kageyama in the gym in a while, I have an idea I want to try out." I just nodded and he walked over to Kageyama I saw him nodding too. I wonder what he's thinking.