"Big baby? I'll be taller than you, Heather!"

"According to Yeji, you are. Get going, Yuna."

The young one slammed the door in a swift motion, earning a shook of head from the righteous owner, Heather pressed the gas pedal gently, considering how zippy the car could be in its acceleration. Lowering the car window, he honked the horn and waved a goodbye to the blondé. Yeji settled flashing a small grin, it wasn't the best grin but at least she tried for Yuna.

The soft like feathery clouds and yet mellow tunes vibrated volume increased gradually, it didn't have lyrics to tell, but it was enough to soothe the worries inside the madness of someone's head and their much perplexing train of thoughts.

"How did you know?"

Heather stole a glance through the mirror, the glistening of her eyes dispersed already and he was at ease. "About you calling your friend as big baby? I presumed."

"Thank you."

"For?" He asked, not really aware.

"Sending Yuna home, and me, I guess." The cat eyed girl was still bothered by the ideas popping into her head, she couldn't provide a genuine smile nor uplifting mood but sure indeed she was truly thankful for the ride.

"Since, you're not quite certain about going home, wi you join me to have dinner?" Yeji landed her gaze on the digital clock, it was almost eight, still early for some, but it was already late for her. "Only if you want to."

"Oh, sure. Where are you taking me?" The cat eyed girl replied. "We could've let Yuna joined us."

"You'll see." Heather muttered, "it's alright, I want to be alone with you." steering the wheel back on the tracks, turning on a set of headlights since some mutilated street lamps were abortive. "I'm frankly delighted you didn't want to stay for too long, anyway."

"It was too loud...and some things I shouldn't have seen were..." Yeji trailed off, for the last downhearted sigh, she made it less relevant for her brain to set apart it. "Is this a slow carousel ride? 'Cause you drive like an elder."

"I see." Heather started, carefully eyeing the dimness of the road, wheeling in pretentious ethic to make a good impression of himself for Yeji, not being a reckless driver just like before. "Trust me when I say I got arrested by cops for over speeding in the daylight thrice."

Her eyes grew wide, though, it couldn't be deciphered by the English guy as the only source of light emitting came from the four headlights outside. Luckily, she always had to buckle up, an old reminder from both of her parents when she got to ride any kind of cars.

Her hand crawled up over the strap of the seatbelt, for a second, she was terrified for her life. "I can't believe someone like you..."

"Rebelled against the reinforcement of law?"

"...yeah, maybe, I'm not used to that kind of Heather." The guy chuckled in low tone, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel joyously. "You won't let us get crushed over the trees, right? I haven't done much yet in life." Suddenly, he sped up the shift, and Yeji was found grasping on everything she actually wasn't aware about what it was.

"I was afraid you won't show emotion other than feeling upset." The umbrage of the night was replaced by the glittering of city lights. Several stars were obviously marked in the great vast skies, making the metropolis alive.

"I was more afraid for more life. Refrain from doing it again, I literally held my breathing." The soft laughter filled the edges of the space, Heather couldn't help himself but adore the irresistible cat eyed girl and her comeliness.