After Ending

"...Can I... be a bit selfish to you?

I want to leave on you evidence.. that I existed.

I want to hold you tight and love you all night so that you can remember me forever.

Will you let me?..."

"Wow what a beautiful ending!!!!" I said to myself full of happiness as I roll around my bed. Ahhh! the feels!!!

"MC! Dinner is ready!" Mom called out to me.
"Coming!" I said. I am Mari Cara, in short MC. I loved the game MysticMessenger sooo much that I saved all their pictures especially my oppa 707. Oops I mean, Saeyoung. I love him so much that he became my screensaver.

"MC what took you long?" Dad ask.
"She's probably taking her time to talk to her fictional 2D boyfriend." My younger sister said sarcastically.

"Whatever. It's none of your business." I said irritated to what she said. "Enough. MC you should stop being obsessed with that game or else you'll never have a boyfriend." Mom said.

'Even if you say that there isn't anyone who meets my standards. Saeyoung standards' I thought to myself. "Leave her be, if there's any guy she introduces in this house hold have to go through me!" Dad said with a serious face. My mom hit him behind he head.

"How can your daughter get a boyfriend when he has to go through you like that!" My mom scolded him. But in the end we all laughed. It's great. Even if I don't have a boyfriend yet I still have my family to look after me.

But who would have thought this might change my life for now.......