Nanami Wants To Tie Himemiko's String of Fate

MIKOTO

After a quick rest, I return to sweeping the yards and the sandō(27) pavement and cleaned the offertory box. My typical Priestess Duty (x_x)

I also personally did the maintenance of temizuya(28) which is usually Tomoe's job to make sure the water flowing in it is clean and available for purification of the believers that may come while Tomoe is accompanying Nanami.

I don't know how long they will be gone but I think they will be back before lunch time.

"Kotetsu, Onikiri", I called the will-o'-the-wisp children after I returned to the temple hall.

"Yes Mikoto-dono?", the two immediately responded appeared behind me.

Even though I still can't see them clearly, at least I can safely conclude that my spiritual spirit is growing since I can already faintly see their forms.

"Can you kindly help me clean the honden(29)?", I requested them and they agreed without a second thought.

"After this, I'll practice the Norito chant and then i'll continue organizing the prayers", I reminded myself with deep sigh. I miss watching animes or reading manga during weekends.

But while I'm here, I should do my best too. Thinking about Nanami and Tomoe, I wonder how are they doing now?

I hope things go well between them and may they find Kotarou without any problem.... like you know,

....more than it supposed to be.
( ̄ω ̄;)

~ʚĭɞ~

Nanami right now is overwhelmed with excitement and glee.

"Tomoe, we're here! It's the town!"
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

"Look at the crowds, the smell of exhaust fumes and the bustling noise. It's only been a week but it already feels so nostalgic".

"Wah, it feels like we've come back to earth", the land deity can't helped but to enjoy the moment.

"Has it been a while since you've been to town, Tomoe?", she asked her familiar with her bright smile.

"Well, yeah. I suppose", he indifferently replied.

"20 years ago or so?" the familiar thought. He honestly can't remember but he doesn't care at all.

Tomoe doesn't like the miasma within the human civilization especially in the towns so he does his shopping for Nanami's daily needs at the hidden realm.

Even as Mikage's servant, he doesn't need to go to human town unless his master asked him to. But looking how greatly things changed in the human world slightly intrigued him for a few seconds.

"Well, I guess it can't be helped", the fox familiar's eyes slightly smiled while watching the land deity's silly happy face and skipping on her feet.

With a tour guide map on Nanami's hand, they stroll the streets. The only information they had from Himemiko is Kotarou's residential area. This made Tomoe feel confident that Nanami might get tired very soon and will fail to fulfill the princess's wish.

"Sigh, I wonder how are we going to look for Kotarou-kun", the local land deity girl whined.

"If you're tired, then let's go home and just forget about it. I will send a formal apologies to Himemiko later", her familiar persuaded her again.

"Mooi~! Tomoe, how can you easily give up like that!" Nanami started pouting once at the familiar's stubbornness.

"Like I said earlier, if it's about Himemiko's wish, I won't listen to it and I don't have plan to be involved in that case", Tomoe explained once more.