Gender Reveal Planning

Hana's POV

"Babygirl, didn't I tell to not stand up and just lay down?" Jimin said as he massages his temple. I was baking a cake because I was craving again, Jimin was in his office working and told me to just lay down but of course, I disobeyed.

"I'm fine Jimin, I'm not tired." I said as I put the cake batter in the oven and set the timing. "That's not the point, I want you and the baby to be okay.." He said.

I was already thirteen weeks pregnant and the bump on my stomach was showing already, everytime Jimin sees me and my bump, he always smiles but now he has become overly protective.

"I'm okay baby.." I said as I walked up to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He sighs then placed his hands on my stomach. "You're daddy is being too protective.." I said looking down on my stomach.

"Oh Jimin, I called the doctor last night and in two weeks we'll be able to find out what's our baby's gender." I said and he smiles. He looked back at my belly then kissed it. "I can't wait to find out what you are.." He said to my stomach.

"Why don't we have a gender reveal party?" He suggested. "That sounds amazing! We should plan it soon." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I will plan it and you will relax." He said and I frowned. "But I want to help! Pleaaase.." I said and he sighs. "Okay fine."

"Yay!" I said and hugged him. "You're an amazing husband and daddy.." I said and he smirks.

"Daddy to our baby or daddy to you...in bed." He said and I smacked his arm. "Yah! Not in front of our baby!" I said and he chuckled.

"Our baby isn't even born yet." He said and I just sighed. "Whatever.." I said and went back to check on my cake. "Aawww, babygirl don't be like that.."