Chapter twenty nine

Start from the beginning

Avni: koi baat nahi jo bana hai main wahi kha leti hun.

Neil: are you sure?

Neil gets the breakfast for her avni is eating it but it's clearly shows that she is not liking it she have 2 to 3 bites and feels vomiting and leave it.

Avni: bus aur acha nahi lag raha.

Neil: chalo mere sath kitchen main tum batati jao main bana deta hun.

Avni: nahi Neil it's ok.

Neil: maine kaha na chalo.

Avni: but tum ne kaha na health ke liye theek nahi hai.

Neil: kabhi kabhi chalta hai ab chalo.

Neil picks her and goes to kitchen then avni instruct him and he is doing as she said song Song safar khubsurat hai manzil se bhi.

After that Neil feeds her.

Neil: kaisi bani hai.

Avni: khud hi Kha ke dekh lo ruko main khilati hun.

Avni feeds him.

Neil: hmm no bad achi bani hai but madam ek baat yaad rakhna ye Roz Roz nahi milne wali samjhi.

Avni makes sad face.

Avni: ok.

Neil smiles.

Shweta comes there.

Shweta: tum dono yahan Kya kar rahe ho?

Neil: aap ki ladli bahu ko kachori khani thi.

Shweta: to mujhe keh deti.

Neil: aap thak jati hain na sab kuch aap hi sambhalti hain aur aap ki pyari baho aap ko pareshan nahi karna chahti thi.

Shweta smiles and comes to them she cups her face.

Shweta: maa kabhi beti ka kam karne se pareshan nahi hoti aur waise bhi is halat main tera dihan rakhna humara farz hai aur Tera haq samjhi.

Avni: ji.

Shweta: jao aur rest karo aur aage se jo bhi chahiye ho mujhe kehna hmm.

Avni: ji.

Neil takes her hand and keeps his other hand at her back to give her support.

Neil: chalo.

They goes shweta smiles.

Days passes avni is 6 months pregnant Neil takes care of her one day avni is in the kitchen because Shweta was not at home and Neil was at police station bheema made the juice but forget to switch off the button suddenly the wire sparks avni smell it.

Avni: ye smell kaisi shayad bahar se arahi hogi.

At that time Neil comes and smells it.

Neil: ye smell ye to kuch jalne ki smell hai jaise koi wire jal rahi ho.

Neil panics.

Neil: avni.

Neil runs to the kitchen and shocked to see the spark he shouts.

Neil: avniii.

Neil goes to her and takes her hand avni turns to him and shocked to see him then she saw the wire is burning and shocked Neil picks her and goes outside that Neil takes the stick and removes the wire he is hell angry He goes to her and holds her arms tightly.

Neil: dihan kahan tha tumhara agar main nahi aata to na jane Kya ho jata.

Avni: I am sorry Neil maine nahi dekha.

Neil: tum itni la parwah kaise ho sakta hi juice bana kar switch off nahi kar sakti thi.

Avni: maine juice nahi banaya main to dinner banane hai thi.

Neil: Kyun jab tumhe kaha tha ke tum koi kam nahi karogi to phir kyun gai ek bar main baat samjh nahi aati.

Avni: mummy ji nahi thi mujhe bhukh lagi thi bheema didi bebe ke pass thi.

Neil: to tumhe dihan rakhna chahiye tha na aaj tumhari waja se kitna bara hadsa ho sakta tha tumhe andaza bhi hai main bhi kis per chila raha hun tum per to chilane ka bhi koi faida nahi hai tumhe kahan kuch sunai dene wala hai tum per chila kar apna sar diwar per marne jaisa hai.

Avni shocked a tear falls from her eye Neil leaves her goes from there angrily avni sits on the couch and cries she thinks about Neil's words she wipes her tears.

Neil is sitting by resting his back with the car then he realized what he said to her.

Neil: ye maine Kya kar diya mujhe avni se ase baat nahi karni chahiye thi aur to aur main use wahan chor kar agaya bohat bari galti ho gai mujhse.

Neil ruffles his hairs and gets up and get in the car and drives to khanna house.