"What are you doing?" I playfully asked although I already knew where her mind was at… the same place her mind was ever at these days.

Her only answer was her hands gripping my knees and sliding them up and down my thighs. She leaned forward for a kiss. This was my chance to throw cold water on her little act of seduction but what can I say, I'm a weak, weak man. I kissed her back, slow at first and then more forceful as her grip tightened on my upper thighs. I wrapped my arms around her neck and ran my fingers through her soft bronze hair. I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through me as she reached for the buttons of my jeans. I tried to pull her into my lap but she was determined to get into my pants, literally. Once she had the zipper down, she pulled my throbbing length from the confines of the boxer shorts. I groaned and let my head fall back on the chair. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and slid her thumb across the tip. Whatever her plan was, I was powerless to stop her. The sensations I felt from having Nessie's hand on me left me speechless. My lips moved but no sound came out. Something inside my head told me to stop her but I quickly pushed that thought aside and let her have her way. She pumped her hand up and down my shaft in a sinfully erotic rhythm. After a few moments she stopped, her fist still clenching me at the base. I opened my eyes just as she was leaning her head down between my legs.

"Ness, wait" I panted. "Are you sure?"

She nodded and then licked my dick from the base to the tip and sucked off the juices that escaped with a swift swirl of her tongue. Now, I had obviously handled myself before, which couldn't compare to the feeling of Ness' hands on me, but when her soft, warm tongue grazed my length I thought I was going to lose it right there. I let out an embarrassingly rasping moan that shook my entire body. She took that as a cue to continue and before I could say another word her lips were around me and she had moved both hands back to my thighs. She took me deep into her mouth and started sucking while still swirling her tongue around. I felt the urge to thrust forward to get deeper inside. I rested a hand gently on the side of her neck and raised my hips to meet her movements. Ness let out a soft moan that told me she was enjoying this too. I wasn't going to last long at all. Her right hand came back to grip me at the base where her mouth couldn't reach and the combination sent me spiraling out of control. I felt my muscles tightening as I braced for my climax.

"Oh, fuck" I yelled as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I released my seed into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I shuttered as the orgasm slowly subsided and she let go of my cock. "Fuck" I said again, lacking the brain power to come up with anything else, my head resting on the back on the chair. I opened my eyes and took Nessie's hands in mine while my breathing returned to normal. I sat forward and wrapped her in a hug sweetly kissing her neck and ear. She put her hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes before whispering, "I love you."

"I love you too" I responded and kissed her on the lips.

First thing the next morning we hit the road. It was a long drive but we arrived in Forks around dinnertime Friday. I started getting nervous as we crossed the city limits. Sam and the other pack members who've imprinted understand why I left and accepted my decision. Others, who didn't, namely Leah, still felt betrayed by my decision to step down as Alpha and leave the reservation. If I was lucky, Leah didn't even know I was in town.

I pulled up in front of my childhood home and realized for the first time how small it was. Rachel's car was parked out front so it didn't surprise me to see her running out to greet us.

"Hey, Rach" I smiled as she gave me a hug. I twirled my big sister around lifting her off the ground. It felt good to be with my family again. I'd never let Nessie know, but I did get homesick once in a while. Rachel waved us into the house where my father was waiting in the living room. He tried to offer me his hand but I was having none of that and wrapped him in a hug. Nessie followed in behind me and greeted him the same. Rachel was in the middle of making dinner so she excused herself to the kitchen to stir the pasta.