Um Karasuma??...

In the morning I woke up to his sleeping face really close to mine. I blushed and moved away a bit, I moved close enough that I could kiss him on the forehead. I quickly got out of bed and made some breakfast for myself. A little while later a heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Morning." Korosensei said in a groggy morning tone. "Um can I talk to you about last night?" "Sure." He sat next to me at the table. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with me.....I must be a real annoyance to you?" He looked down no longer facing me. "No." I took a bit of my toast. "What?" He seem confused. "I said no. You're not. I'm lonely here so when you decided to come over it was nice. Don't beat yourself up Koro. (tapping him on the head and getting up from the table) You know what let's go exploring today, I can show you around my neighbourhood." "Ok that sounds fun." He gave me a tiny smile.

I got changed and gave him some of my clothes to wear for the day. We went to see a lot of stuff, some shops and after I bought him some clothes. We returned around 1:34pm. "So what did you think about our little adventure today?" "It was great! Thanks for getting me some clothes but are you about about spending all that money?" He asked looking me dead in the eyes. "Yes I'm sure." We get off our outdoor clothing and unpack our stuff we bought.

"So um-" "you should try and eat something, just a little bit." "But what if-" "nope sit down." He sat down at the table and I made him some soup.

Korosensei's POV -

'Karasuma was so nice to me but why?' He then placed a small bowl of soup in front of me. I was a little hesitant at first but then I tried a small spoon full, I then had a little more making sure I didn't eat to much at once. I seemed fine but then. "Karasuma I think I'm-" I covered my mouth then ran to the bathroom throwing up all the soup I had eaten. Flushing the toilet I walked out of the bathroom clutching my stomach again. "I'm sorry." I said in a raspy voice. "It's ok at least you tried." He walked over to me and hugged me. We tried again and I held it down this time.

After finishing my soup we walked up to Karasuma's bedroom and he put on the tv. "How do you feel?" "I'm fine, I don't feel nauseas." I took a deep breath. "That's good." He said. When we were watching tv I felt his hand go on top of mine. "Hey Karasuma, um your hand?" "What about my hand?" "It's on my-" he cut me off by kissing my cheek. He quickly looked away before I could see his face. "Karasuma?" I inched closer to him and when he wouldn't look at me I sat on his lap. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Karasuma..... I like you too." I smiled and blushed. Our facing slowly got closer and we kissed.

Mmmm gettin steamy (>////<)

541 words