Can I stay with you?

Narrator's POV-

When they got there the kids all went home sworn to secrecy. Korosensei and Karasuma were the only ones left at the school. "Hey um Karasuma since I can't stay here, can I uh stay with you?" Kurosensei asked sheepishly.

When the 2 were younger Karasuma was raped by a black haired weirdo and he hasn't forgiven the person who did it. Looking at Korosensei he recognized the person who did it to him. "No. Not after what you did back at the training camp." "Please I'm really sorry, they said if I didn't do it I would be found out. I didn't have a choice." Korosensei fell to the floor with his head in his hands. 'Sigh' "fine get up let's go." Karasuma said angrily. They got in the car and drove to Karasuma's apartment.

Karasuma's POV -

'I can't believe I let him stay with me, like what around with me?!' "We're here, get out." I said with a bit of force to my words. We walked inside and took an elevator up to my apartment floor. When we got their Korosensei was looking around like a five year old in a toy store. "Tch, come on." I raised my voice at him. He scurried inside and I slammed the door, it made him jump a bit. I found that amusing for some odd reason.

"Ok make yourself, comfortable. 'Sigh' there's food in the fridge, I'm going to have a shower." I tiredly exclaim. Walking up the stairs I stop to look at Korosensei, his eyes looked like they were sparkling with excitement. I then walked into my bedroom, locking the door behind me and taking my clothes off. I hop into the shower and while washing my hair I hear a loud 'THUD!' 'What the hell is he doing?!' I finish showing and put put a towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and see Korosensei laying in my bed reading something. "What the fuck are you doing in my room?!" "Hmm? Oh sorry I got board downstairs and you were in there for a while." He bluntly said. "Wha..ok ok whatever but what was that loud thud??" "I almost forgot how to hold stuff with.....hands(examining his hands), so I dropped a book on my foot-" "You idiot!" I walk bout of my room not realizing I still have a towel around my waist. I see the dripped book on the ground and go to pick it up when I hear Korosensei yell something. "What I can't hear you...wait! I don't have any clothes on!" I panic and rush upstairs. I shoo Korosensei out of my room and get changed.

Korosensei's POV -

After I was shooed our Karasmua's room I went downstairs and snoop around. I found many things nothing of importance though, then I heard Karasuma's door open. "You hungry?" He asked me. I looked at him a little confused at first. "Eat? Oh right! I'm a human, heh I should eat." Karasuma made us food and took me a little bit to keep the food down, but I got the hand of it, that's a lie I couldn't. "Can you not eat food or something?" He asked me. "Well I guess I can it's just, I haven't been a human for years so I guess I've forgotten." I called out from the bathroom.

I then sat down on the couch clutching my stomach. It hurt from throwing up a lot. I laid my head down on the armrest and pulled my knees close to my body. Karasuma walked over and sat next to me, then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Hey I brought you some gravel, it might make your stomach feel better." Karasuma said then I heard him place a glass and the gravel on the table. "I'm going up to my room now, I put a blanket and a pillow on the other couch.......night." He walked upstairs and closed his door. I slowly sat up tears in my eyes, I reached out for the gravel and water. I took it and still felt a bit dizzy so I laid back down now looking up at the ceiling. I heard a faint noise of a tv.

That's a lot more then I was expecting. :))

714 words