1.I'm Not Jealous (Markson)

Começar do início

Just when he exited the small area where the food is usually made,he immediately regretted it.He sure wasn't ready to see Youngji spread out on the floor,tightly grasping the remote with one hand,other one plastered on Jackson's bicep,with just as much force.And then there was Jackson,hovering above her,with his hands placed not so innocently on her narrow hips.

He could feel the dryness of his throat ,as his eyes became moist second time in a row.Hands trembling,eyes drifting from one figure on the floor to other,all he could do was watch.Watch the scene before him with the sound of his rapidly beating heart in the background.

''Mark,are you okay?''Jackson's tender voice spoke up,ringing through Mark's ears.''You look a little pale.Are you sick?''The said male stood up quickly,already moving across the room to put his hand on Mark's forehead.That one act of kindness came out of nowhere,almost knocking air out of Mark's lungs.He could feel his forehead burning slightly,but it wasn't from fever.

''I-I...''Unable to form any kind of sentence,he did the only thing he could think of.And that was to smack Jackson's hand away and run blindly to his room,leaving both young people confused, behind him.

Inside the room,surrounded by the four walls,he dug his head into the pillow letting out a big ,chocked sobs.He knew this was going to happen,and yet he let himself fall in love with one person he should've never fallen in love with.

His cries didn't seem to die down for a long time,as he poured his soul out onto the pillow,which became soaked with tears,but he didn't mind.Actually,he didn't care.Shutting out everything around him,he almost missed the voices in the hallway,and a sound of door closing.

He wasn't quite sure if the door to his room opened with a squeak seconds later,hosting somebody inside,but he surely didn't miss the palm stroking his back caringly up and down,occasionally losing itself in his messy hair.

''What happened back there?''Soft,deep voice asked,making Mark's soft cries stop.As a replay to the question he just sniffled,wiping his eyes with the back of the hand.

''Giving me the silent treatment now?'' Jackson chuckled,even thought there was an audible concern in his voice.''You know,Youngji got really worried about you.She think's it's her fault."Upon hearing the young girl's name,Mark groaned,sitting up straight while fixing his gaze on Jackson.The other male seemed a bit thrown off by the sudden movement.

''Again about her!''Mark snapped surprising even himself.''Why are you always hanging out with her?I'm your best friend.''

Somebody could accuse Mark for being selfish and childish,but only he knew how much it hurt,so he was allowed to whine like a kid.

Jackson however,looked rather amused,as he scooted closer to Mark,entering his personal space.''Are you jealous?''His voice was still smooth,with slight mischief in it.

''No!''The answer came rather quickly so Mark tried to cover it up by speaking again,''Me jealous,of her?No way!You are out of your mind,Wang."

His flusteredness was only proving Jackson's assumptions further.

''I mean why would i be jealous of-''The restnof the sentence was cut off when a pair of plump lips came crashing down on top his own.Arms sneaked around his waist as Jackson pulled him closer.Mark couldn't believe what was happening.He could only sit still,unable to move.

When Jackson pulled away,Mark's stiffness giving out the wrong impression,red haired male wanted to curse himself for not kissing back.

''Why did you do that?'' Mark asked touching his pink lips.

''Oh no reason,i was just bored and decided to kiss a guy.''Jackson answered,sarcasm dripping off of his words.''I love you dumbass!''He exclaimed after a long pause, throwing his arms up in the air.

To say that Mark was dumbfounded would be an understatement.He could swear he forgot his name for a second until Jackson called it out,asking if he's alright.

''You love me?''Out of all things he could've asked,he decided to go with the most obvious thing in the world.But he just couldn't help himself.Even if he didn't want to admit it ,he would like to hear those words coming out of Jackson's mouth over and over again.

''I always did.''Jackson replied in a low voice.

''But,what about Youngji?''Mark remembered the girl he envied so much these few months.Jackson just smiled cupping Marks face in his hands,and closing the gap between them.This time,Mark kissed back,wrapping his arms around Jackson's neck.The happiness that he felt in that moment couldn't be described with words.

''Does this answer your question?''Jackson asked with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Definitely."

_________________________________________

I'm so nervous.I hope you like it. If you do Vote and Comment

See ya <3