The bedroom suddenly felt so narrow that it suffocated them. Lisa made an attempt of suicide by saying those words while Jennie felt hurt because Lisa thought she did that because of him.

"It's not true. I'm not that-"

"Anyway, I have to go home now. I'll text you later okay? I don't want to be late. Recover soon." Lisa didn't want to hear Jennie's answer. 

Even though she already had Mina, she knew Jennie was still more than capable to affect her badly. She felt afraid hearing Jennie's answer. Her attempt to propose him the day before had broken her and she didn't want her answer to kill her again.

"Lis?" Jennie pulled her shirt. 

"Yes?" Lisa went down and sat again.

"Take care." Jennie leaned in and kissed the side of Lisa's lips. 

It was too sudden that Lisa was unable to retract her face from being kissed.

"I will." Lisa hurriedly stood up and left Jennie before anything worse happened.

Jennie spent her day doing almost nothing beside work of course. She turned on her laptop and checked her inbox. Numerous messages came in and she read it one by one before replying it. 

She turned on her phone just to see endless missed calls from her boyfriend along with more than 30 messages from the same person. With a loud sigh, she read the message. Most of it asking what had happened with her that he couldn't reach her through phone. Instead of replying, she decided to just call him and made a lie to prevent him from asking too many questions. 

Her anger rose up because he accused her avoiding him. It was true but she hated to be accused and lost an argument. Instead, she used the chance to blame him for being so childish and selfish. She told him that she was sick and she was too dizzy to even charge her phone. Another lie for sure. 

He asked for forgiveness and said sorry for misunderstanding the situation. She wanted to break up with him very much but she knew it would be too mean to say hurtful things, moreover when he had important work by now. She didn't want to win his career so she postponed her plan and said it was okay. The conversation lasted for another 30 minutes before she said that she wanted to have a rest and he unwillingly said okay.

Lisa still couldn't reach Mina and it made her worried and frustrated; not because she was worried for Mina, but more to herself. She felt worried with her heart that still unable to move on from Jennie fully. She was depressed and barely could endure the hurt and love that she felt by now for Jennie. She was afraid her heart didn't want to listen to her and made her betray Mina's trust. 

That's the thing she was afraid the most; betraying Mina and cheating behind her, even not physically. She went home on time because her last message wasn't replied by Jennie and it made her grow worried.

In short, Lisa was relieved when she knew the reason why Jennie didn't reply was because she fell asleep. 

The day after, Jennie managed to go to work; heck she didn't even sick in the first place. They went to work together and went back together, secretly surely. Seulgi didn't even know it. Lisa didn't want to be asked with so many questions and Jennie couldn't agree more with her. 

Jennie had a sleepover in Lisa's place that night because it was too late to go back home after spending their time together going to night market to buy street snacks and such. Just like nights before, Jennie slept peacefully inside Lisa's embrace while the younger woman felt her heart hurt a little more as days passed with her spending most of her time with Jennie and had her sleep inside her arm when the night came.