Feel it too

LISTEN to Still Be Friends by G-Eazy for the first part of this

"So basically you just get into a stance that's comfortable for you. I stand a little straighter than most, but that's just what works. Then from there make sure you keep everything level, swing straight through and focus on getting-"

"A good launch angle," Kat finishes Christian's explanation with a wink and bumps Christian with her butt.

He grins and takes his hands off her hips, which had previously been showing how her how to rotate properly to get maximum power, "Alright then super star lets see if you can hit a small ball as well as you can a big one."

"Oh, super star, I like that!" Kat jokes as Christian takes a few steps back to watch Kat try to hit a baseball.

Christian looks at the camera like he's in the Office and knows that that moment is going to be a highlight of episode three of the series. Their day had been going very well he had Kat outfitted in a Yelich Jersey (she now has two after stealing his from the 4th) that covered her very short Off-White Shorts, but paired nicely with her white Nike 270s which she says she chose because Christian always wears white shoes. He then toured her around the Clubhouse and Miller Park before they both shotgunned a Miller Lite at 10 a.m (off camera) and waited for the rest of the cast to arrive.

"Alright, Hader give her the super star a nice fast ball," Christian yells and Josh nods at him with a evil grin.

Josh throws a very MLB speed fast ball at Kat. She swings and misses completely. Christian laughs and gets a dirty look from Kat, she's in go mode now.

"Want something slower?" Josh asks Kat.

"No same speed I got this." Kat says a determined look in her eye.

Christian tries to hide his smile as her competitive nature comes out. To his surprise she manages to hit the ball this next time, but barely as it flies straight up into the foul net. Kat has a solid connection on the third try and sends the ball a little behind second base. Kat takes off running around the bases as fast if not faster than most Christian's teammates. He knew that was coming though after working out with her and seeing personally how fast she it.

Kat tags home base, "Alright that's enough running for today." She says slightly out of breath.

Christian laughs and signals to the cameras to cut as the content for the episode was finished, "Thanks Hader."

"No problem."

Kat and Christian stay out on the field and check their phones. Kat's feed is filled with photos from her game last night and of highlight videos. She's tried to repost all the support on her story and retweet to her profile, but there's just too much. A new photo surfaces on the feed its her and Christian from when she was over by him "stretching". This one was posted by League Fits and said 'Let's hope Kat glows up the MLB MVP's wardrobe and then a bunch of her flyest outfits were in the set. She scrolls once and sees a very private photo of her accepting her flowers from Christian post by Bleacher Report 'Christian Yelich attend UWM season opener in support of rumored boo, Kat Bledsoe'. The next one was her and Christian leaving the penthouse this morning, 'Just hours after Kat Bledsoe posts a video of her singing 'Still Be Friends' by G-Eazy and Tory Lanez she is seen leaving Christian Yelich's house. Are these two hooking up? Let us know in the comments' TMZ Sports reports.

"Wanna make a TikTok?" Kat asks trying to do her best to ignore all these news outlets that are reporting on her relationship with Christian when she's already confused herself. After sleeping in a bed with him and not even touching feet despite her body screaming to scoot herself back and be spooned by his perfect body and arms she's more confused than ever. It started as a simple friendship of enjoying someone who wasn't in her face or all over her or trying too hard to fuck, but now its like she just looks forward to texts and their little time together because those are the best days. She can no longer deny how physically attracted she is to him, but she also isn't sure he likes her enough for her to make the first move.