Chapter 6

You look over the not taking all the info in about the hidden items left by the 'friends of red Jenny. Cassandra looks over you shoulder as Solas and Varric tilt their heads to the side reading it.

You hear footsteps approach and look to see a woman in Robes.

???: If I might have a moment of your time?

Cassandra looked.

Cassandra: Grand Enchanter Fiona?

Solas looked at her as well.

Solas: Leader of the Mage rebellion. Is it not dangerous for you to be here?

Fiona: I heard of this gathering, and I wanted to see the fabled Herald of Andraste with my own eyes.

Fiona: If it's help with the breach you seek, perhaps my people are the wiser option.

(Y/n): The Mage's?

She nods.

Fiona: Lucius hardly seemed bothered to help against the real threat.

She passes you a note.

Fiona: Consider this an invitation to Redcliffe: come meet with the mages. An alliance could help us both, after all. I hope to see you there. Au revior, my lord Herald.

She leaves Fiona leaves.

You look at the invitation and put it in your pocket.

(Y/n): Let's find these items for red Jenny and head back to Haven.

After some running around in Val Royeaux looking for items requested by this 'Red Jenny'.  group. Cassandra, Varric, Solas and yourself walked into an alley way in the middle of the night as they instructed on the note. You opened the gate and looked around. There was a mist slightly covering the ground. As you proceeded it got thicker as you went deeper into the alley. There was an opening in the alley full of barrels, crates and rope. You smelled the air.

(Y/n): ...Blood...

The trio looked at you.

Varric: What?

Solas: He's right.

Solas walked forward and looked around. He looked behind the box to see a body, gutted and the throat ripped out. You came next to him and looked at the body.

Solas: Think it's this 'Red Jenny'?

He questioned.

(Y/n): Maybe. If these 'Friends of Red Jenny' are capable of this, I don't understand why they'd ask for help.

Solas nodded and continued on. Cassandra and Varric followed. Varric spotted another body and went to it. This one had his throat ripped out and bite marks around his shoulder.

Varric: Could be Demon's.

Cassandra went next to him.

Cassandra: Probably...

You pulled out Chikage and looked around.

(Y/n): Be on the look out.

You walk forward till you come to another opening. You see more men dead but one alive. You go to him, lifting his head to rest in the palm of your hand.

(Y/n): What happened?

???: Men. In strange clothes. Like yours only...they had wolves with....them....

The man dies. You sigh and drop his head.

Cassandra: Wolves in the city?

You stand and look around. You hear the sound of someone running and see a man in a mask holding his neck. He reaches out to you and the others.