𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬 (Teaser)

Start from the beginning

All eyes seemed to snap over to Namjoon then the baby in his hands and he watched as all the other Omegas eyes softened at the presence of a child.It was an Omega's nature to be caring for children especially new born ones.

Namjoon held the baby closer to his chest as he started rocking him slightly covering the little one's body even more with his shirt when he noticed goosebumps start to rise on the child's skin.

Suddenly the door to the carriage burst open causing the Omegas to flinch before a well built man handed Namjoon two clean blankets and a pail of water to wash off the after birth.

Namjoon quickly waisted no time not wanting his baby to get sick.He dipped one of the blankets in the pail of water before unwrapping the baby from his shirt and gently laying him down on the seat of the carriage.

After about ten minutes his son was clean.He wrapped his son which he was yet to name up in a blanket.He heard soft cries leave the baby and instantly knew what was wrong.He was hungry.

Namjoon watched and waited until the man left the carriage before lifting his shirt and letting the baby breastfeed off him.He stroked his cheek with his thumb as he watched intently.'I'm gonna name you......Jaehyung' He said to himself.

He leant down and pressed a chaste kiss to Jaehyung's forehead before seating himself back up strainght and sighing.He looked up to only be met with four pairs of eyes on him.So practically all attention was on him.

He blushed lightly as he looked down staring at Jaehyung more than the peering eyes looking at him.Suddenly he felt the carriage jolt foward slightly before it started moving at a steady pace.

He looked out the window to see that the carriage was indeed moving and they were making their way away from the small lovely village he could once call home.He felt tears roll down his cheeks the farther they moved away.

He took a deep breath trying to control himself before he looked down at the bundle of joy in his arms.He felt a small smile stretch on his face as he tried to think positively about his futute.

About halfway during the carriage ride Jaehyung was already asleep.Namjoon slumped back in his carriage seat seemingly exhausted from the events of today."He's beautiful" A sudden voice spoke.Namjoon looked up to be met with a boy around his age who had a sunshine smile plastered on his face.

Namjoon smiled and bowed slightly.
"Thank you" He replied softly returning the smile."Is he a newborn" Another boy with the most sweetest smile asked.Namjoon looked over to him then nodded."He was born during the attack." He answered truthfully.

He watched as a chorus of simpathetic smiles went around the carriage"Whats his name if you mind me asking?" Another boy with a box smile asked.Namjoon looked back down at Jaehyung before answering."No not at all.His name's Jaehyung but Jae or JJ for short" He replied with a smile.

For the rest of the carriage ride the five conversated with eachother.Namjoon got to know their names and ages and the story how they got captured.He
learnt that Taehyung was 21,Hobi was 22,Chanyeol was 20 and Jackson was 19.He also learned a little about everyones personality and actually felt comfortable.

---TIME SKIP---

All of a sudden the carriage came to a stop.Namjoon looked out the window to see that they had stopped infront of a gigantic palace.The palace was actually really beautiful and looked really expensive.

A guard walked around to the back and opened the door to the carriage making all the Omegas gasp in surprise

A guard walked around to the back and opened the door to the carriage making all the Omegas gasp in surprise."Get out of the carriage one by one and if any one of you try something trust me you won't like the punishment."All four Omegas nodded their heads quickly except for Namjoon who was fixing Jaehyung in his arms.

The guard luckily didn't notice which Namjoon should be thankful for.First Taehyung second Jackson third Chanyeol and forth Hoseok came out before Namjoon was the last of everyone.

When he stepped out the fresh breeze immediately hit him making him sigh in releif.After being stuck in a carriage for almost more than five hours you really need some fresh air.

Five seperal guards came to each Omega and grabbed them by the upper arm to escort them out.Though when the guard who came to Namjoon was about to grab the hand he was using to hold Jaehyung the young Omega flinched away.

"You cant hold me by that hand if you already know I have my baby in it.He's a new born so please dont be rough with him.He's still a pup" He said confidently shocking the people around them.

The guard cleared his throat before nodding and moving to the opposite arm.For a second you could see a wave of guilt flash through the guards eyes before he straightened up himself and put on an emotional face.

After about five minutes of standing up they finally started walking.When they got to the steps of the palace the guards holding them bowed to the guards outside the door before proceeding.

The inside of the palace was even more breathtaking then the outside.It was all filled with gold and other expensive items.There were already a bunch of people from different packs who also looked dirty with ripped or tattered clothes on.

That means that their villave wasn't the only one destroyed by the King of Alphas today.And just the thought of so many people dying had a shiver running down Namjoon's spine.
Namjoon also noticed that he was the only one holding a baby.

The rest of the children in the room seemed to be three years of age or older.After about ten minutes a guard came to the center of a stage and cleared his throat.The entire room went silent at that.People seemed to now have uneasy looks on their faces.

"All welcome Alpha Jimin Park,The King of Alphas and Alpha of Bangtan Pack" The guard greeted.No one in the room seemed to applaud for him.The room stayed dead silent.

"Everyone bow before your new Alpha" The guard said calmly.As if on que everyone except the guards in the room dropped to their knees.Well everyone except Namjoon.He wasn't about to risk the chances of Jae getting hurt.

He pursed his lips together as all eyes were on him waiting for him to also kneel.He looked down seemingly not wanting be the main point of attention but being the only one in the crowd who weren't bowing it was like he was just asking for it.

He watched as Jaehyung yawned and tried to open his eyes.He blinked a few times trying to adjust to the light in the room before finally opening his eyes fully letting Namjoon see his beautiful brown orbs.Jaehyung smiled up at him showing off the cute little indents of his dimples.

Namjoon also smiled caressing the little one's cheek before a hand on his shoulder made him freeze.He looked up to see a Beta.He had really broad shoulders and plump lips and was also really handsome.He took in a shaky breath.

"Don't worry darling there is no need for you to be afraid of me.Come follow me I'll get you more comfortable you look exhausted and I'll also like to put something in that belly of yours as well as the little pup's own" Namjoon stared at the Beta for a few seconds contemplating whether or not if he should go before finally nodding.

He followed the Beta into a seperate room which seemed to be a kitchen."My name is Jin by the way,whats yours and the little pup's name" Jin asked already walking around the massive kitchen picking up supplies to make something to eat.

"My name's Namjoon and my son's name is Jaehyung.Its really nice to meet you Beta Jin." Namjoon said with a smile as je seated himself at a stool at the counter."It's nice to meet you too" Jin said also smiling back at the young Omega.

_________________________________________
So guys this was the first chapter and I hope you guys loved it and I'll see you guys next time
❤❤❤