Wrong words

I wake up the next morning and see that the guys are gone. I don't trip out though, I just continue with my day. I take a shower and go back in my room. I look on my dresser, and see a note. I read it, "Don't worry we didn't leave you like the people in movies. We're out getting some stuff for our activity tonight. If you're wondering, yes, there is something to do for everyday of these 2 weeks. See ya when we get back. Love, Shane, Nick, & Paul". I smile and place the note back on my dresser. I head downstairs to eat breakfast and talk to my mom. "You are the best mom EVER! Thanks so much, not just for this, but for everything." "You're always welcome, I'm your mother." Just as we finish our talk, the guys walk in.

"I think we got everything." Paul says as he sits the bags on the floor. "What's in the bag?" my mom asks. "That's classified information," Nick says with a serious look on his face. My mom grabs the bag and looks inside, "Oh." I get curious, "So, what's in the bags?" Shane picks up the bags, "That is none of your concern." He carries them into the garage. "Well, before we start with tonight's activity, let's go for a ride." We go outside and they all get in the car and leave the driver seat open. Did they expect me to drive or something? "You have your permit right?" Shane asks. "Yeah, but are you sure you want me driving your car?" He got out of the car and pushed me into the driver seat.

"Well, if you think that I should, ok." I got in the car and started it up. "So, where are we going?" "Just follow our directions and you'll see," Nick says. They give me some directions to a car place. "Why are we here?" I ask. "Just get out of the car." We get out of the car and walk inside. "Ahh, you must be Kennesha?" the car dealer says as we walk in the door. At this moment, I was still confused. "How do you know who I am?" He hands me keys to a car that I knew very well. "Camaro keys sir? You must have the wrong person." "Your mom bought this car for you yesterday." I drop the keys and start to scream in excitement. Shane picks up the keys and they all walk me to the car.

In front of me was an all white camaro, leather interior, chrome details, and just straight up perfection. "She did not!" "But she did," Paul says. I get in the car and start it up. "Listen to her! Her name is definitely Charlotte." I sit back in the seat, "So who's going to ride with me?" "You clearly like Nick more," says Paul. "I like all of you the same, I put no one over the other." "Right?" he says while looking away. "Is someone jealous?" "I do not get jealous, especially over little kids." He says with anger in his voice. "Well, I'll just ride home alone." I pull off without saying a word to anyone.

"Really Paul?" Nick said.

"Did I just do that?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, you did. She is probably upset."

"I have to apologize," he says.

"You should do that," Shane says.

They get in the car and drive back to my house. "Kennesha," I hear Paul call from downstairs. "Leave me alone. Apparently I'm just some kid." He walks up the stairs and comes in my room. "Look, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking at the moment." "That seems pretty obvious." I sit up on my bed so Paul can sit next to me. He walks over and sits on the bed and hugs me. "But, I forgive you, I can't get mad. I am just a kid." "You are special, you have talent, and you are beautiful." "Thanks a lot." We get up and go downstairs with the others.

"Are you ok?" Shane asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." I sit on the couch next to Shane. "So are you anxious about tonight?" I look at him, "Of course! I really wanna know." "Well, you'll find out sooner or later."