Small talk

"Are you sure this is a good idea amor?" Ricky asked while looking at his wife. "With the baby and all do you really need this stress?"

She nodded. "When Shawn said he wanted to meet up, while we are here in Texas, I wasn't going to say no."

They walked into a small cafe were Shawn Hunter was siting alone at a booth.

The couple made there way over and sat across from the blue eyed man. The tension could be sliced with a cookie cutter.

Angela was the first to say something. "I'm sorry I never told you." She said reaching her hand out to take Shawn's. He crossed his arms. He opened his mouth to say something but then quickly closed it.

Angela sighed. "She looks a lot like you. She barely has a tan but she has my lips, my curly hair. But she looks like you."

Ricky chuckled and pointed at Shawn. "She has your nose."

Shawn's face grew serious and Ricky stopped chuckling. Shawn put his hands on the table.

"The first time I held her.. I felt like she was something I was missing. But you claimed she wasn't mine and I believed you." Shawn said.

A moment later Maya say down at the table. "What do you mean she's yours?"

Angela shifted her weight and turned towards Maya.

"Shawn and I had a daughter her name is Dylan Lydia Moore-Alvarez." She explained.

Angela turned back to Shawn. "And she knows who you are."