Jackson-Past

The wind howled around Jackson, blowing his cape, and annoying him dearly. He had to climb the mountain to pass this round, which was easier said than done. Jackson's thoughts were getting muddled and his legs were slowing down.

Is there any point in going on? Maybe if I took a little break-No. I have to pass. I have to be the best.

Jackson tried to keep on going, with the only thing of comfort to him was the medal he fantasized would be given to him. He stepped on snow, his boots leaving behind prints, which were quickly covered with even more snow. He held onto his charm bracelet and his backpack. He felt a tugging at his pant, and saw a little creature there. 

What in the world is that thing? It might be some sort of mountain creature, I should have researched on this-It's bleeding.

Jackson stooped down and opened his backpack. He had to get this creature a bandage, so he took out his FirstAid kit, and attempted to hold onto it, but the wind whipped it away before he could get ahold of it properly.

"No!" he shouted, losing the little hope he had. Now he had barely anything. What was he going to do?

The animal! Where is it?

Jackson looked around but couldn't find any prints, fur, or any evidence of another creature being on the mountain.

That was because there was never any creature.