It was a question that I would never get use to answering but it was always bound to come up when I met someone new.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Awkward silence filled the room. Peter rubbed my hand from under the table, the gesture was comforting and also much appreciated.

"Holly how did your rehearsals going for your play." Jeff asked changing the subject.

"Good." She turned to me, "I play the lead in Tinkerbell a play at my school."

"Cool. I was in a play once, I played a tree." We laughed.

Even though the night started off bad it ended off on a good note. Jeff is really funny and really good at telling jokes. After dinner Carol showed me Peter baby pictures which were hilarious, and Holly read some of her lines and sung a song from her upcoming play.

"You were a pretty cute baby." I told Peter.

After seeing Peter's baby picture and watching Holly practice, Peter suggested we go get ice cream. He order a banana split for us to share.

"Thanks."

"What happen?" I laughed.

"Very funny." He said flicking ice cream of my face.

"Peter!"

"You got something on your face."

"So do you." I flicked ice cream back on him it landing right in the middle of his eyes.

"Nice one." He wiped the ice cream off his face before reaching over to clean it off of mine. "On a serious note I have to talk to you about something."

"Okay." I said suddenly getting nervous.

"I was on my way to class when Natalie-." I cut him off with a groan. 

"What did she do?" 

"She kind of hinted that you wanted me to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"She didn't!" I blushed.

"She did." He said sounding amused by the whole situation.

"I going to murder her." I covered my face.

"Don't be embarrassed." He removed my hands from my face. "I just thought you wanted to take things slow."

"It's been more than a month." I stated.

"You're right. Hailee, but it's better late than never. So I would love it of you would be my girlfriend." I frowned. I hated that he was only asking me because Natalie pressured him to do so, I wanted him to ask me because that what he wanted to do. 

"You don't have to ask my because-."

"No, it's not because of Natalie. I really do like you."

"Okay, I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled as he lean in pressing his lips against mine.

"Natalie if my night didn't end well, I would be pissed that you told Peter." I had just got back to her house and  had change into my pajamas and now we were in her bed watching TV. 

"I glad it worked out." She hugged me. "I just want you to be happy"

"I am."

I really was happy.

"So you guys are officially together?" She asked smiling.

"Yes." I shrieked.

"I so proud of you. With all you've been though, you deserve this."

"I agree."

<><>

"Hey Hailee, it seem like forever since I've seen you." Sam said to me when I walked in the pack house.

"Yea, it's been a while." I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a banana out a bowl of fruit.

He sniffed, "You smell weird." He said coming closer to me. "Like human."

"Yea, my friend Pam is human." I lied. Beside Judi, Peter was the only human I hung around.

"Oh. I heard you and Kate went shopping. How did that go?"

"Crazy as expected." We laughed. "But it's almost over."

"2 and a half month left, can't wait."

Wolves pregnancies last six months unlike humans who pregnancies last nine months.

"Did you guys find out the sex?"

"Were waiting til the birth."

"Great."

"So where you coming from?"

"Natalie's house, we've been studying for the exams that are coming up."

"Good, speaking of that how is school?"

"It's going good, a lot better than before."

"Great." He nodded, "Well I'm headed to a doctor appointment with Kate. Wanna come?"

"No, I actually just came here to pick something up, I headed back to Natalie's"

"Okay, I'll see you later." He waved goodbye.

I was headed up the stairs when I ran into Mason, he was dress in a suit and dress shoes. He look good to say the least. "Excuse me." I said walking around him.

He grabbed my arm, "You smell weird." He sniff, "Like a human boy."

I seriously need to wash Peter's scent off me.

I sniffed, "You smell like a human girl." I lied. He smelled like his natural citrus woodsy smell.

"You're mine!" He pulled me up the stairs and into his room.

"Get off." I yelled as he push me up against the door, and pressed his lips against. I couldn't help but respond to the kiss, and wrap my arms around his neck. It was the first kiss that we had shared and it was exact how I expected, I felt the electricity between us and the urgency, the only thing that was wrong was I was in a relationship with Peter and he was dating a human girl, and the worst of all, he had rejected me.

I pushed him away from me, "Stay away from me." He growled.

I was about to leave from his room when he grabbed my arm stopping me. "You belong to me and don't ever forget that." He whisper in my ear making me shiver. He let me go and went to the mirror to fix his hair and straighten his suit. When he was finished he turn back to me. "For now on, you stay here, no more sleepovers."

"You don't tell me what to do."

"I do." I raise my hand to slap him but he grabbed my hand stopping me. "I'm not playing."

"So I can't stay over Natalie house, but you can have unlimited night caps with your human whore."

"Correct." He smirked.

"Mason." I said coming closer to him so that I was directly in front of him. "Threaten me again, and I will tell the whole entire pack, including Sam." I gave him one last glare before leaving.

Mason is such an asshole. 

Mason in his suit in the MM.

Katy Perry: Part of Me

Happy Thanksgiving