× Tourettes ×

×1st person×

Ow. My mom looks up from her menu at me, "You alright?" She asks

"I'm fine, Mom" I reply, it hurt but nothing too bad, at least I didn't hit someone else.

The waiter walks over, "Hello I'm Sooji and I'll be your waiter for the evening, can I get you started with any drinks?" He took his pen and paper out.

"Water is alright," my mom replies and gestures for me to speak.

"Lemonade" I whisper, I'm scared I'll slip up and tic.

The waiter nods, "any appetizers?" He writes our drinks as he says that.

"Chili!" I blurt out and cup my hands over my mouth. "I'm sorry" I whisper to the waiter

"Its alright, but we don't make chili" he replies politely and slightly confused.

"I'm sorry, he didn't mean too" my mother says, "no appetizers is fine" she smiles at the man.

The man nods and leaves with our order.

"You okay Seokjin?" My mother's asks with concern as I smack my chest.

"I'm fine, Mom" I smile at her. The tics are hard to control and do kind of hurt, but I can't help it.

"Alright" she responds and goes back to her menu. I scan the menu, nothing really interesting though.

The man comes back and hands us our drink. "Are you ready to order?" He asks taking out his paper and pen.

My mom hands our menus back to him, "Yes, I'll take an omelet and he will have the chocolate chip pancakes" she says and the man jots them down.

"Will that be all?" He asks and my mom nods. "Alight, I'll have that right out for you" the man says before walking away with our order and menus.

"So? Excited for your new school?" My moms asks me.

"I guess-" my head jerks cutting me off, "hopefully they can help" I answer, all my other schools all I got was bullying and teasing, not like staff cared much.

"Hopefully, it's a newer school and has nice reviews" she says with a small smile. I nod in response.

"I hope to make friends, I hope my dorm mate is nice" I mutter and fiddle with my fingers.

"I'm sure you will, and I'm sure they'll be nice" she said softly.

"I hope so" I whisper as we wait for our food. It always takes so long, but that's normal.

Her and I talk about random things, like the new show she's watching, and what we should try baking next. Soon our food comes and we thank him before eating. It was delicious but I don't think I could stomach any more.

The drive back home was short, we didn't talk much. When we do get home she gives me a hug before we both get ready for bed. I have an exciting day tomorrow.

♡♡♡♡
I uploaded in god knows how long-
I didn't know what to write for this chapter because I didn't want it to be repetitive.
But look! Something different:)
Thanks for sticking around! I hope to upload soon but who knows 😂
♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading!
I purple you!!
♡♡♡♡