Chapter 6- The Search Has Begun

"It's time, for me to leave, " Y/n broke free from the tight hug. "I'll miss you." Both of you said your fear wells. You jumped into hyperspace to arrive at Adafa. y/n's temporary home. Not many people know it even existed, it's given you time to do whatever you wanted. you walked out of the small fighter.

Y/n opened the door to your small apparent it wasn't the greats but you didn't mind. You grabbed your guitar and played a few strings. (the song your playing is how to belive by Bridgit Mendler) You counted to play when you heard, your ear passe start to ring *click.* "Y/n!" Your eyes widened to hear Cody's voice. "Cody?!"

"I don't have a lot of time I need you to come to Kamino." *beep.* "I need to leave." You tossed your guitar on to your bed and traveled to Kamino. As fast as your fighter could go. You laned on the landing pad to see Rex and Cody, you asked them what was going on. "We need you to heal Tup." "What happed to Tup?" Your face changed to a worried expression. They brought you to Tup's room. All most immediately you know what had happened to Tup.

The fear of seeing an innocent man with the "chip" inside of him scared you. " I need you to help me heal, Tup." You spook in a dark tone. Anakin nodded, both of you walked over to Tup, "What are you going to do?" Tup wondered with tears in his brown eyes. Both of you hovered your hands over his head and letting the force flow "Stay alive please." The force flowed through both you. It started to become painful for both of you.

"Master Obi-Wan wanted you to redeem your self if your willing to, please think about it," Anakin told you out of breath. "You can leave I want to save this solder." Anakin walked out of the medic room and told the others what has happed. After hours of trying to save him, it wasn't working. "I need to let it go." You were about to leave when you felt a muscular hand, you looked behind your shoulder. "Please save me from this hell." Tears poured from his eyes. You felt tears well up in your e/c eyes. "I'm sorry Tup, I have been trying to heal you for hours." Tup know with 100% clarity he wasn't going to serve from the "chip."

"Do, what you need to do," Rex and Cody responded with a nodded, Y/n walked out of the small room to see Fives pacing back forth. "I did what I could do." "Try again." "I did, over thundered times, Fives." Y/n responded in a sad tone. Fives heart crushed it hurt your heart you know all the clones were like brothers. " I swear on my life, I will find who created these chips. " Y/n marched to her fighter all the weight had finally sunk in. "I will see no other clones die to this!" Y/n was about to leave when she saw Cody and Rex running toward her fighter. "Wait!"

Slowly, y/n landed her fighter and walked out. "We would like to confess something to you." Rex told you clearing his throat. "sir," You nodded to tell him he could speak. "We... both have feelings for... you, sir." Your eyes widened in shook.

"When did this start?" Your face became pink from the news. "When we first saw you, sir," Cody told you nervously. "I.. don't really know how to answer." You walked toward the Captain and Commander. "Please, remove your helmets." They did what you said. "I love both of you in different ways." You murmured with worm tears pouring from your e/c eyes, your heart started to shatter in hundreds of pieces. it felt like a mirror shattering inside of you the pieces of glass digging inside.

You step into your fighter suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Bring us with you." "I need to find who created this cheap on my own, Captain." Rex couldn't handle the pain he had inside of him. "Y/n please I... love you I want you to tell me what I'm doing wrong I know it's treason." Rex poured his heart you looked to Cody you could tell it was crushing him to hear Rex powering his heart out. With heavy footsteps, you left Kamino. It felt like knives were digging inside off your heart.