Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

River felt that he would pass out at this very moment, he didn't know what to do. He always knew what to do but this time he was very unsure about this situation. His kid was coming whether he liked it or not. River held onto Alicia's hand the entire time while she screamed and cried because she was hurting so bad, she was hurting more than she should. She was told that she might have to do a C-section but she still has a chance to have the baby.

Keanu stood on the other side of Alicia, he held her hand and he was scared, he was terrified because she wasn't like this with the twins, she had both of them back to back but she never was in such pain. "It's gonna be okay." Keanu tells them both and River looks at his best friend, he usually felt better but he wasn't so sure about this situation. It saddened River because he couldn't see at the end of the tunnel nor could he get a glimpse.

A couple of pushes and agonizing screams later, they hear the sounds of a baby crying. Alicia sits down and she lays against the bed. River rubs her head and he kisses Alicia's head. "You did it, the baby is here." River says and Alicia usually was responsive but she wasn't. She couldn't even look at him and he looked behind him and the doctors or nurses were even paying attention to the state she was in. "Nurses, something is wrong with her." River says trying to get their attention and like sirens to River's ear, a loud beeping sound comes on and River panicked because now her eyes were shutting and she was burning up. "Nurses!" River yelled and they all ran over to the bed and they started performing CPR and performing shock.

The nurses come to her, then doctors come running into the room and nurses tell River to step back and he does what they say. River looks at Keanu who was with a nurse, making sure the baby was good. River chest felt heavy at the sight of Alicia. He didn't understand why the doctors didn't know what state she was in, why they didn't pay attention to her more closely. They didn't listen to Alicia when she said that she thinks something is wrong.

The machine stopped beeping and her breathing became steady again, River let out an exhale as he rubbed his face. He grabbed her hand and he looked at the doctors. "This wouldn't have happened if you..." River was so angry and he hated to be so angry but Alicia could have died if he didn't get their attention. "She told you that something was wrong when she came in and you all ignored her, saying that it was just a premature birth!" River yelled and the baby was still crying, River was concerned for the baby but he was not gonna let Alicia die on him. She mattered more in this situation, the baby was fine.

The nurse who was originally in the room with them, Nurse Green looked rather young. She was black and she looked like she was on the brink of tears. It was her first week as a nurse and she didn't think this would have happened.

Nurse Green looked at River and then Alicia. "I apologize on behalf of everyone. She went into a sepsis which is when chemicals release into the bloodstream to fight an infection trigger inflammation throughout the body. Her organs could have failed and she was minutes away from dying but she's fine now because I have her some fluids to stop the inflammation so she will wake up in a couple of hours, her body is still very tired. I told the others but they didn't listen. This wouldn't have happened and I'm gonna get in trouble but I have the right to tell you what happened to your wife because none of the nurses or doctors care enough to tell you exactly what happened." The nurse says looking around at the nurses and doctors who looked rather guilty.

Keanu finally quiets the baby and River sighs as he looks at Alicia. "I want new doctors and I want you to stay because I trust you." River ordered and Nurse Green nodded as she adjusted Alicia in the bed.

The doctors leave to get other doctors that were available and Nurse Green assists the baby and Keanu sits next to River, his best friend holding him. "It's a boy." Keanu says and River smiles sadly, he looks at Keanu and he was crying and he hasn't stopped crying since they got there. "A boy... so Keanu it is." River says wiping his face and Keanu shakes his head as he wiped River's face. "No, I don't think this one is a Keanu." Keanu says and River sniffles, Keanu gets up and he walks over to the baby who was staring at the ceiling. Keanu picks him up and he walks back to River.