Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Aleka's Attic was back and they were Yanni's favorite band because he loved the sounds of his father singing, he loved the folk sound of his father's music

       Aleka's Attic was back and they were Yanni's favorite band because he loved the sounds of his father singing, he loved the folk sound of his father's music. Alicia was folding clothes while she listened to River tune his guitar while his band waited. Yanni stood with Rain, he always liked to hang with the band. Rain strokes Yanni's hair. "You want to sing?" She asked him and Yanni nodded with a small smile. "I know all the songs, yeah... I know all of them." Yanni grinned and Rain grabbed the microphone for him. Alicia watches a smile grow wider because he was so excited to sing with the band, he necessarily has never sang with the band before. Flora was a good singer, she always sung with the band but Yanni never tried to sing.

River looks at Yanni and he smile, the little boy looked so much like River with his hair all brushed out and frizzy because Yanni didn't want anyone to do his hair this morning. He walks around like River. Floppy and frizzy long blonde hair. "We're gonna start with In The Corner Dunce." River says to the band and Yanni nervously looks at his Mom. Alicia motions for him to start and he lifted the microphone. "There's a hole in my hat, shows a near miss grazing... my scalp and my head are the only injuries. If I stand...if I can, when I fall, forget me. Will you respond if I float in? Yes, welcome me with a marching band." Yanni pauses and the beat picks up some more and Alicia watches with a big smile as she clapped her hands softly.

Yanni had a really good voice, he sounded like his father but he had a gentle ring to his voice. He smiles as he jumps around, singing. "Well it's over you, you're under me. And.. if it's the way it should be then I won't bother. Your point of view is the point of me. So when you hear a loud sound it means I'm back in town. Now all this night is on my side." Yanni sings with River who was so happy that Yanni was smiling because it has been a couple of day's and the boy has been in a real low, it has been challenging for the parents to get him out of.

Yanni dances around and he was really having a good time singing.

The song ended and Yanni diligently bowed. Alicia starts clapping and she jumps up and down. "When I say my little boy can sing, oh my!" Alicia exclaimed and Yanni ran to Alicia, he hugged her and Alicia stroked his hair. "You were amazing." Alicia gasped and for once Yanni felt that he was great at something besides taking care of his animals. The boy has finally found something that he loves, he really loves singing. "Daddy, can I sing one more? I just want one more." Yanni begged and River nodded as he motioned him to come back. "Of course." River says and Yanni grabs the microphone, he smiles as he stood there.

The phone begins to ring and Alicia gets up with a huff, she smiles as she motions to go on with the show. She walks to the wall phone. "Hello, this is Mrs. Phoenix." Alicia answered and there was a small pause. "Hey, this is Hugh, I was calling to check up on you and to see if you like to go get some coffee?" He asked her and Alicia will always be good friends with Hugh, he's the reason why she is with River because they were dating and he wanted her to go with River. She knows that he still loves her very much and still wanted to remain good friends. "Sure, how about I meet at that cafe on Juniper." She says and Hugh agrees, she hangs up and Alicia walks towards River. "I'm going to meet Hugh at that cute little cafe, I'll be back in about a hour or two." Alicia tells him and River leaned forward, he kisses her and he was all for her to go and he trusted Hugh somewhat because he's the reason why they were together in the first place but they haven't talked to Hugh in almost a year, why is he coming around now? River knows maybe because of what happened but he didn't want to be around before.