Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ.

1993.

River was at the food table, they were on set of Indecent Proposal taking a three hour break. He picks up an apple and some water, he lifts the cup to his lips and he feels a presence next to him. He twists his body a little and he sees Alicia. She smiles and he inhales sharply making him choke. Alicia pats his back as he coughed, she gives him a look of concern. "Are you okay?" Alicia questioned and River nodded as he wipes his mouth, he clears his throat as he stares at her. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. You always appear out of thin air." He chuckled and Alicia holds her arms as she does the jazz hand while she shakes her hips subtly. "I'm a magic woman." She remarked and River stares at her, she sighs as she rubs the back of her head. "Sorry, I... get weird sometimes." Alicia muttered and she grabs some water.

"It's alright, I think it's... cute. You don't have to hide yourself from me." River assured her and Alicia smiles as she rubbed his arms. "Very nice to hear." Alicia grinned, she looks at the selection of food on the table but her eyes kept lingering over to the donut, he watches her look between the salad and the donut. Alicia was always on a strict diet, she couldn't eat any type of carbs and sweets. She has been on the diet for so long and it was so hard for her. "Get the donut." River whispered to her and Alicia stares at the donuts. "B-But my Mom... she's gonna freak and she said no carbs or sweets." Alicia whispered back to him and River frowned because it really seemed like she was in a critical situation, the poor girl just wants to eat. "Your body, your choice. Your Mom can't control what you eat, that's just terrible. Eat what you like Alicia." River encouraged her and Alicia grabs three donuts, she looks at River and he watches her take a huge bite, almost eating half the donut.

Alicia moaned and she closes her eyes, River watches her with amusement and she breathes out of her nose. "This is so good, I haven't had a donut in two years... I love donuts so much and my Mom started realizing how much weight I gained from them that she stopped letting get them or if she find out that I did get in some then she would..." Alicia didn't finish her sentence and she sighed as she looks at River. "I never told anyone that, why are you so easy to talk to? It's like I'm an open book to you." Alicia said and River rocks on his heels, he smiles and he grabs his napkin. Wiping the icing from her mouth. "Because... you like me." He tells her and Alicia brown eyes dilated, she bites her lip as she looks away from him. "What makes you think that Riv?" Alicia questioned and River tosses the napkin in the trash. "Because... I know." He tells her and Alicia tilted her head, her curls fall off of her shoulders. "Is that so?" Alicia questioned and River nodded confidently.

"Well, you're wrong." Alicia smirked and River smile faltered, she noticed and she gasped. "No wait-I um I didn't mean it like that... we've been on set with each other for almost six months and I don't just like you..  I love you." Alicia rambled and she covers her mouth, she turns around and she quickly walks off before he could even say a word.

River stood there and he smiles a little because he felt the same way, he didn't know if she was on the right page with him.

Alicia was in her dressing room, she couldn't believe she did that. For someone who is not so open, she sure didn't have any problem telling him that. She sighed as she wipes away her makeup, she hated wearing it because she really didn't need it but sometimes the makeup would make her light so she made a trick of mixing her foundations up because she noticed that the majority of the makeup brands wasn't for her skin tone. She was brown but she was dark-skin, she was always in between so she either called herself brown or dark-skin girl but to everyone else she was a dark-skin girl. People always had something to say about it in celebrity news, made her sad all the time because that's all they talked about. Compared her to white actresses even though her talent, beauty and morals were nowhere near theirs.