Chuunin Exams ~ Age 11

ابدأ من البداية

The rolled paper soundlessly landed onto Aizen's lap.

Aizen took a deep breath and got back to work.

_

Once their time ran out, Aizen was finished.

It didn't take long for their tests to be looked over.

Thankfully, Aizen's team passed, and so did Obito's.

"Kakashi!" Aizen called out to the boy, making him turn around, "Thank you for helping me!"

The silver-haired boy nodded, before he turned back to Rin and Obito.

_

As expected, the next exam came right away.

"The next part of the exams will be held on Training Ground 44," a man walked up to them, "If you would follow after me, I will explain the second exam."

Aizen stuck close to Hikaru and Hanae as they followed after the man.

He led them to a giant... forest? One which was surrounded by a wired fence. There were various signs indicating that the inside was very dangerous, some signs even had the words 'HIGHLY LETHAL' written on them.

"This is Training Ground 44, better known as The Forest of Death." The man had stopped in front of the fence, back turned to them.

The Forest of Death...? Great... Must it have such an ominous name? "This is perfect." He mumbled out, catching Hanae's attention.

"Very much so." She replied, not looking at him.

The man in front of them cleared his throat, silencing anyone who was making noise, "I will be explaining the exam. Since there are twenty teams that passed, each team will be given one scroll. There are two scrolls, a Heaven and Earth one. Ten teams will have the Earth one and ten will have the Heaven one. None of you will know who has which scroll. You have five days to collect both scrolls and head to the tower right in the middle of the forest. But, there is one thing you must not do. Don't open the scrolls under any circumstances," the man walked to the side, "But, before the exam starts, I will need you all to sign some papers. You will be doing that because there is a high possibility some of you may die, and I don't want to be held responsible. So, you will be signing those papers if you wish to continue with the exam."

Even better! There's a chance they will die!

The papers were handed over to everyone and Aizen gripped it in his hands, "After you sign the papers, one person from each team will head over to that tent over there," the man pointed behind them where a tent was set up, "And receive a scroll."

Aizen reached into his pocket and pulled out a pretty small pen. Minato always bugged him about the fact that there would come a time when a pen was suddenly needed. He's kind of glad he picked up the habit of carrying one. He quickly signed the paper and gave his pen to Hikaru and Hanae to do the same, "So? Who's getting the scroll?" Hikaru asked, leaning onto a giant rock.

"I don't know..." Aizen replied, thinking about it.

"Should I?" Hanae questioned, titling her head, "I have more pockets on my outfit than you two do... It'll be harder for it to be taken."

Well... She did have a point, "Okay, you can carry it." Aizen agreed, glancing at Hikaru.

The boy didn't look happy with that decision, but he made no move to argue about the fact, "I don't really care." Was what he said.

_

After the scroll, an Earth one, was secured in Hanae's pockets, they waited for their turn to go in.