Part 5

Oh crap.. what I am gonna tell Tori.. Wait, does she even know what happened to Alexis?

"Hey Tori, I need to go Ill be back as soon as I can ok?" She stared me down a bit then said I could go. Shes so controling telling me were I can and cant go. Lucky she didnt ask me where I was going. Because right now I have no idea.

I called a cab and told him to go to Alexis's old house. But just as I thought she didnt live there anymore. Where could she be?

Alexis POV:

"Mikeee! Im going to get a pizza wanna come?" I shouted. I couldnt find him anywhere. I gave up and walked into the livingroom and on the couch I saw Michael and Luke cuddling. I took a picture and posted it on twitter with the caption "IM MUKE AF RN. @Luke5sos @Michael5sos"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD MUKE MUKE MUKE MUKE!" I said running and jumping in the middle of the cuddle.

"Fuck! What the hell Alexis." Luke said falling off the couch.

"Shut up you love me." I said now cuddling Michael.

"I have no choice." I heard him whisper.

"Michael get up. Were getting PIZZA!" And with that he shot up.

"Lets go." He said running out the door.

"Whats up with Luke. Its like hes on his period or something." I said catching up to him.

"Alex. Luke is always on his period. Hes either hungry, cuddly, amgry or horny. Thats just how he is ok." He said as I laughed.

"I swear every boy is on there period everyday. Even you Michael." I stated patting his back.

"No I am not." He said as her stared at a girl across the street. I waved my hand in front of him.

"Earth to Michael." I said standing in front of him.

"Huh what." He said looking back at me.

"Exactly." I said walking into the pizza shop with Michael right behind me.

"Ok so what do you want. And we need a couple because we have to feed everyone else at home." I said helling Michael pick some pizzas.

"Hey hey hey. I got this. Go get drinks or something." He said looking back up at the menu. I shook my head and smiled. I looked around to see if I knew anyone. I saw some fans and waved and then I saw 2 people I never thought I would see again.

"Shit."

HEY GUYS. sorry for not updating its just school work and im lazy and dat shit. You feel me? But anyway Im sorry and heres your updatee not that good Ik im trying my hardest. AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVR YOU ALL. Btw heres a pic of me idk why i just thought you guys would want to see me :)