Part 7

Michael and I finally got our pizza and drinks and walked back home. And let me tell you, he was annoying as fuck.

"Just tell me why you told him to come." He asked about 8 times.

"I will tell you when we get home calm your dick." I said walking faster.

"Fine it better be good." He said catching up.

We finally made it back to the house after about an hour of michael asking questions.

"Sup babes." Kayla said waiting for us at the door.

"We have pizza. That whole one is mine." Michael said taking it out of my hands.

"Clifford please share. It means you care." I said putting the sodas down.

"But I don't care about you." He said sitting on the couch as he started to eat the pizza.

"If you don't share I'll chop your dick off and shove it down your throat then you'll die and the pizzas mine." I said staring at him blankly.

"Woah feisty." Luke said coming into the room right next to Michael.

"Ohhhh let me get some of that." Luke said trying to grab a piece. But Michael "tried" to bite his hand.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ALMOST BIT ME." Luke said jumping over to me and went behind me.

"No one touches my pizza." He said snarling.

"Ill get the scissors." I said getting up to get the scissors.

"NO IM SORRY HERE HAVE A PIECE JUST DONT CHOP IT OFF." He said handing me a piece.

"Good Mikey." I said handing Luke a piece too.

I love this life if chopping of dicks.

IDK ok guys I'm at the nurse doing nothing so i wanted to update something short. byeeee.