The King's Queen.

(And here it is, the last chapter haha. I've tried to keep this story as realistic to the character design as possible. Progressively, Nightmare became more obsessed over (Y/n). This seemed like the best course of action in my opinion, since he does represent negativity. As a result, he will naturally show off a more aggressive approach to his romance. Sweet in his own sick ways, but yet protective to what he 'owns.' It may seem harsh, but in a small way, accurate. Also, this is a link to my tumblr. I don't have too many posts yet, but I will have some soon. Thank you for reading this story! https://reapingzen.tumblr.com/ Anyway, here is the last chapter :3 Enjoy everyone!)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

It has only been about eight hours since our activities in Waterfall. I was still unable to successfully walk... and Nightmare was snickering at my attempts.

I was almost certain that this was his intention, to keep me forever imprisoned on the bed... unable to move. The King left me alone two hours ago, claiming that I needed some time to rest. However, I knew that he was never far from the room.

After what he did to me, he became by far more strict. To insure that I wouldn't leave the room (despite being unable to walk), Nightmare posted his guards inside. Due to how dark it was, I could barely make out their features... but I knew that they were staring at me.

Since the Papyrus guards were created through Nightmare's magic, I could only assume that they were acting off of his instincts. A Monster's magic always reflected not only who they were as an individual, but what they were feeling.

Putting my face into the comfort of the pillows, I let out a small groan. I couldn't move, and yet my privacy was practically nonexistent. "Is something wrong, Lady (Y/n)?"

One of them asked this instantly upon hearing the sound come from me. I knew that whatever I told them would be relayed back to Nightmare... so instead, I simply shook my head. Although they were apart of my lover, I couldn't help but feel the need to remain silent.

After all of this time, things seemed strangely ironic. First, my family taught me the art of silence. As a result, I stopped talking and became a selective mute. Next, I met Nightmare and started to once again speak... then, I lost Nightmare and fell back into silence.

And now... It was Nightmare who was encouraging me to never speak. He wanted my voice solely to belong to him. As a small threat, he warned me that if someone were to hear me talk... he would kill them.

Of course he mentioned this a very long time ago, but now he made it clear.

Even though he was becoming territorial and obsessive over me, I knew that his intentions were different than what they appeared to look like. He knew that I went through a terrible depression once he vanished, and that throughout my life I was almost killed more than once.

To sum up the events of my  life.... I was taught by my parents in an effort to be sold like a slave. I was bullied after becoming an orphan... I was used by my old friend (F/n) for my homework and skills....

And then I met Nightmare. Spending time with him made me very happy... I actually felt loved. At such a time, he didn't know about my past since I kept it from him. However, I knew that my past now played a heavy role in the foundation of Nightmare's instincts.

Especially since during the growth of our relationship, I came to him covered in wounds... sometimes I even struggled to walk. He wasn't blind to this, but let it pass for awhile. Eventually, he refused to tolerate it any longer.

After that, I almost died to the bullies.

And then I was taken away from Nightmare....