Not losing you.

(Well, we've almost hit the 80 votes mark, which means that I'll do two updates in the same day. Additionally, I see that this story has almost received 1000 reads ._. So I wanted to be sure to thank everyone that is taking to time to read this story, I really appreciate it! Now then. I am half awake, and really cold right now... so let's see if I can still write, haha. Just going to show a little bit of relationship development between the Reader and Nightmare for a few more chapters while the story slowly continues to progress. Anyway, enjoy!)

---Nightmare's Pov---

"Please." (Y/n) pleaded as I looked over in her direction. In my hand was a book that I was trying to read while she sat on the bed and pouted. Cute.

That was another word that she managed to properly use consistently with me... this list was up to three words now. 'Please, Nightmare and sorry.'

"Absolutely not." I once again said as she collapsed into the purple blankets of my large bed. It's been about three days since she's been here with me, and every time that I leave I lock her in. My (Y/n) was starting to get anxious to stretch her legs, but my instincts were still telling me to keep her safe.

With her low HP, I didn't want to allow her free access through the castle... which she has been asking for consistently. *Even for a kiss?*

She signed, catching my eye as I pulled away from the book that I was reading. If I were being honest, I never actually managed to read this book... my attention was only on her, keeping her safe was my priority. "Don't tempt me."

When she didn't reply to my comment, I sharply closed my book. Her eyes snapped open to the sound of it closing, but she was immediately met with my face. In an instant, I had her hands pinned above her head while looming over her body with a sense of dominance. "If you're feeling bored... I can give you something to do."

She seemed to catch my lustful gaze, causing her to become flustered. My phalanges gently trailed down the side of her cheek, to her neck, and finally above one of her breasts. After I took her fragile state into mind, I pulled away hesitantly. "Ugh... I always get what I want, my dear. Waiting for your health to stabilize is so-"

Once I felt her hand on my own, my gaze softened. "Teasing. You're a tease."

Her face was a vibrant red as she raised her lips to my teeth, pressing a kiss against me. She was gentle and easily affectionate when she did it. When I finally managed to drag myself away, my hands trailed over the thin black fabric of the large hoodie that I gave her. It reached to her knees, not showing the undergarments that I got a pleasant look at earlier.

Now why did I get to see them? Well...

She was coming out of the shower with a thin towel wrapped around her body, obviously forgetting her clothes on the bed as I brought breakfast to her. When I saw her, I almost dropped the food on the floor...

I knew that if I were to die right then and there, I'd die happy. Sure I personally stripped her down during her first night here, but seeing her soaked like that... her hair wet and dripping on her soft skin. It took everything that I had to stop myself from taking her right then and there.

I didn't want to look away. So being a King, I chose not to.

Not that it mattered, right? She was mine to look at anyway... I'd have the opportunity to play with her soon enough. But for now, I should probably try to keep her happy.

"If you want a tour..." I paused, groaning as I gave in. Flashing her a look, I noticed that her smile was wide and genuine. Her voice, her emotions... they may of been slow when coming back, but I still had the privilege of seeing them. I was the only one that she'd show them to. "Then you better put on some pants. Because I refuse to let the others see you like this."