Wolfy 21

Chapter 20

Lucifer's pov

I shook him, but no response. I shouted his name but also no response.

"You fucking Chase get up now. I promise you I won't hurt you. Please tell me where Daisy is please" as I said the last part, I started crying.

Macy stood behind me "Lucifer clam down. Come out" she said me.

"Tell him to get up Macy. I need my Daisy. I will forgive for all he did. Please Macy tell him to wake up." I said covering my face and crying.

"Lucifer please now we cant wake him up. Come lets leave. We will go ask Alex. He will know everything." She said caressing my cheeks.

As she kept her hands in my cheek, I felt some thing a bond, that touch looked so familiar to me.

"Mary" I said without even thinking.

Ya I knew that touch. I took her arms in my hand and asked "Mary is this you??"

She had a confusion plastered over her face.

"What are you talking Lucifer?? I am Macy not Mary" she said trying to take her hands away from mine.

I immediately left her hands and said "Sorry" and we left.

----

AT PACK HOUSE.

"Tell me where is Daisy" Hunter gave a hard slap to Alex as we entered the pack house.

"Why should I tell you?? B*stard" he said spitting blood out.

"Coz I say so" I said and again gave him a slap.

"Alex temme where is Daisy" Macy asked.

"Who are you?? Why should I answer you??" Alex asked Macy.

"I am your ex-Beta's daughter. It is because I am girl, Mark got the post of Beta. Don't you know that??" She asked Alex. I got confused.

"Pfft.. Who told, you were found in the woods and given to your step father by a stupid man" he said with a smirk.

"What??" All the three asked in union.

"Ya she don't belong to our pack. She was in a critical condition when she was left with her step father. I don't know where she is from. But when she was brought she was 11 years old. We were 10 years and your mate Daisy was 9 years. She never used to come play with us after she recovered. She dint remember anything. So her step father said that he was her real father and she was 9 years like Daisy and her name is Macy." He said a long story.

"Don't ". Macy yelled at top of her voice.

"Macy calm down" I said and turned towards Alex and asked "Enough of your stories. Now tell me where is Daisy"

"She will be now on her way to Paris" he said with an smirk.

"What are you saying??" I asked him grinding my teeth.

"Ya Mark is taking her to Paris and going kill her there. Then he will be the Alpha and I will be the Beta. You will a loser as always" he said so cooly. As he completed his sentence, I gave him a hard slap with my Alpha strength. He fell down cold and dead.

"I will take care of it. You leave to airport." Hunter said me.

I turned and ran to the airport.

****

Wolfies ?? Am I boring you all ?? Please tell me if i am..

If it is Lame.. Please do comment... I know my book lacks romance but understand they dint even have chance to express their love.. I ll make sure to make some chapters with romance..

Few more chappiees left.

Don't forget to vote and comment..

Sre