Wolfy 16

Chapter 15

(The present)

Chase’s pov

After I came from Daisy’s house, I was walking home through forest. I was thinking to myself.

‘Am I doing the right thing?? Lucifer is my best friend. I killed his parents. Now I did this to his Mate. I have been a very wrong person. I have been so cruel to Lucifer. If I have asked him that I want to be the Alpha, he would have given me that post. What have I done?? Before anything would get worse, I should tell this to Lucifer, but before telling Lucifer I have to tell Mark that I won’t listen to him anymore.’

I marched back to Mark’s pack house.

“Mark, Mark??” I shouted standing in front his pack house.

He came out. “What is it Chase??”

“I don’t want to do this anymore??”

“What??”

“I don’t want to be an Alpha. If you want to be send Daisy with me. I will take her to Lucifer let them be together. I will tell Lucifer to not to take control over this pack.”

“Chase, come to our meeting place at 5. Don’t tell anything to Lucifer till we sort things out. Ok “

“Ok be sharp there by 5”

-----

At 5’o clock.

I stood in front of a old godown. Mark came walking towards me.

“What is it Chase??” Mark asked me.

“Let’s stop everything. I don’t want to do this anymore”

“What you want to do??”

“I don’t want to be an Alpha. I don’t want to hurt Lucifer anymore. I don’t want to hurt daisy”

“Why sudden change of mind??”

“I feel bad. I feel like a traitor. I want to tell the truth to Lucifer.”

“Look don’t make this hard for me, no you are going to change your mind”

“I have to Mark. I already killed his parents. He is my best friend”

“You should stay with me”

“Sorry Mark I can’t” I said and turned to leave.

As soon as I turned, I felt a sharp pain in my head. I turned and saw Mark with an iron rod in his hand.

“Why??” I asked trying to be steady.

“You made this hard for me. Now go to hell” He shouted and hit me straight on my face and I blacked out.

Lucifer’s pov

I was roaming in the woods to search for some clue to find the rouges. I heard someone talking. I head a huge thud. I ran towards the voices. As I reached there I saw an old godown and in front of it was my Beta lying in a pool of blood.

“Chase, Chase” I shook him. No response.

I placed my ears on his chest. He heart was beating. I immediately took him in an bridal style and ran to our pack hospital.

****

I am really sorry for the late update and short chapter :( College started so only I was not able to update soon :( I assure you that I will give a better and longer chapter soon :)

Don’t forget to vote and comment

Sre.