Beam snatched krist hand to his chest and said "krist, Oon, here after you guys should not talk and will do as I say, ok?", both nodded their head, "uncle, where is mommy?" Krist asked, before beam answer Oon asked another question, "They kidnapped us right? Will they hurt us?"

Beam comfort them with white words, "No my babies! No one can hurt my kids, we will soon reach home, yes soon your daddy and uncles will take us home back."

~~~~~~~~

Shortly they reached a old house in the middle of bomboo trees, Beam watched from the window how a stranger dragged kong inside, kong nodded his head towards beam to stay strong while James dragging him inside.

The guards dragged Beam and the kids and locked them in one room, they handcuffed Beam to the chair and leave the kids to Beam side.

James dragged kong to his brother room in second floor and pushed kong to the bed where his brother seated, "James!! What the fuck is this? How many times I am telling you? I can't do this! Stop this stupid revenge thing! Let's leave everything behind and live our life clean" Ray, James brother shouted to his brother.

James also raised his voice without a choice, "stupid revenge? How could you say like that? Because of his boyfriend my friend Nate died, his dad destroyed our empire which is our dad's dream"

Ray took a deep breath and said softly, "I know James, dad want us to build this empire but he never wanted us to spend our life in danger, I end it all when you went to jail, please you too end it"

James grabbed Ray neck and said, "see here my little brother, all I want from you is.. just impregnate this guy..and you are free to go..if you still stand on your protest, then your girlfriend will suffer and die, so tell me will you do what I say?"

Ray nodded his head still in James hold, James leave them and went out but before he lock the door he said, "I will come in half an hour by that time I want to see 2 body tangled in their naked glory"

Both kong and Ray didn't move an inch both in their own world, Ray broke the silence, "we need to escape from here, we need a plan" Ray said to Kong who asked in straight face, "why are you helping me? Do you expect me to trust you?"

Ray sighed in defeat and said, "see here, I have a girlfriend who I promised I will never turn bad again, my brother killed my boyfriend once when I disobeyed him so if we didn't escape from here I will fuck you for sure, cause I will not sacrifice my love again"

Kong nodded his head but shook his head while telling, "I can't take risk, my brother and kids are with him, you go ahead"

Ray paced around for a while and stopped in his track after got an idea, "I have an idea, actually i planned to escape and seek help from someone I know, but if I escape alone he will kill my girlfriend so I will make your brother escape and tell him the way to approach them"

Kong starred Ray suspiciously, "If I find out you are playing double game I will kill you and your girlfriend with my hands since I don't  see any soul living here other than us on the way"

Ray shook his head while telling, "No I am not playing any game, there is someone living in this woods other than us, and trust me this house was gifted one so your family can't find it quickly through James information, we need to rush, I am sure they will help us because....... they.... they know who we are"

Kong nodded his head reluctantly even though he feels some bad vibes but putting his faith in god, he gave a word to Ray for Beam to assent to the plan, Ray sneaked out from his room and reached near the room where beam and kids are.

Ray successful removed the guards from the place for sometime, he was glad that his brother still didn't inform the guards about him, he entered and saw the kids who is lying on the floor while keeping their head in Beam lap.