"Wa. Your Korean is very good," she compliments.

She seems to understand English really well so I don't have to speak Korean but many people seem to get a kick out of hearing a 'foreigner' speak the language at all let alone fluently. I have gotten many compliments on my Korean over the years I have lived here. A lot of people have told me I barely have an American accent which is not all that surprising because I have spoken the language my entire life.

"Kamsahamnida," I thank her. "Your English is very good as well."

"Kamsahamnida," she says with a big smile.

"Parker?" I hear someone ask.

I look at the other people who were standing around talking in front of the van just a few feet a way and one in particular stands out.

"Allison?" I ask as I eye the red headed woman. She's wearing lots of layers but that is definitely her.

"What are you doing here?" she asks as she makes her way towards me.

"I could ask you the same. This is my family's house," I say and So-hyun's face looks surprised.

"You are friends?" she asks as she looks between Allison and I.

"We know each other, you could say," I say with a small smile.

"Wa. This is great. Can you help us please? We very much would like to take pictures of your house," she says and I look at her with a raised brow.

"Pictures?" I ask her but Allison answers.

"I work for a travel magazine. We are doing a story on homes and buildings that blend modern and traditional architectural styles. We were taking pictures of another house in this neighborhood and were told about yours. We thought we would see if we could get the owner to allow us to take pictures," she explains and I nod my head.

"I see. If it were up to me I would say okay, but it's not. You will have to contact my brother about that," I say and she nods.

"Alright, is he home?" she asks and I shake my head.

"He is currently in Japan," I say and I swear I see her roll her eyes at me.

If I needed any more reason to think she didn't like me I think it would be this. Does she think I purposefully sent my brother to Japan knowing she would come knocking on the door wanting to take pictures of the house?

"Is there any way to contact him?" she asks and I shrug.

"Just call KS Group, ask to speak to Kwan Sung. You will be directed to his assistant, tell him that I told you to call. I can't guarantee you'll get through but it's your best shot," I say with a small fake smile like I'm happy to help.

"Or you could always just do it..." she says as she stares me down.

She is right that I could just call him myself, but she isn't really making me want to help her. And honestly, I highly doubt my calling him will increase her chances at all.

"Omo," So-hyun says in surprise. "KS Group? You are the sister to Kwan Sung?" she asks and I nod.

"Yes," I say and Allison looks at me in confusion.