Chapter 5 - Siren Struggle

"You can't go to Siren territory, much less get a Umi no Hitobito! Are you insane?!" Alex yelled.

Sky had changed and brought Ellie, Toby, and Philip to the edge of the forest to meet Alex. Ellie supposed he was Sky's bodyguard.

"Look, if I get a Umi no Hitobito- I mean someone from the Siren Royal family, Ellie can make a miracle, I order you to listen to me." Sky said seriously. Alex groaned.

"I'm only listening because I respect you. If we end up getting killed by Sirens, it's not my fault." Alex replied.

"Let's go!" Philip said excitedly, skipping ahead.

"Whoa, why are you so excited?" Toby asked jokingly.

"Elves are earth elements, Sirens are water elements, water grows earth and therefore Sirens empower me!" Philip said, leading the group.

Toby laughed at Philip's excitement. "You're a dorky cinnamon bun." Toby said smiling.

After a while, they made it to the sandy beach in Siren territory. They walked along it trying to figure out the best way to get the attention of anyone from the Siren royal family, and eventually, they came across two Sirens laying on the shore staring at the sky. One of them was blonde with blue eyes and a small amount of light and dark blue scales on her legs. She looked more human than the other siren, which had black hair that faded into blue with deep blue eyes and deep blue scales spotted across her legs. The one with blonde hair seemed to be carrying the conversation as the other barely replied with her eyes shut, simply enjoying the sunny weather.

"This is perfect! They can help up get to their royal family!" Ellie said cheerfully before she tried to run off in the Sirens' direction, but was held back by Alex.

"Ok, I know I'm here to protect Prince Sky, but if you go over there you will be eaten alive by those two. I say we send one person over there to talk to the sirens." Alex suggested, Ellie walking back over to the group more.

"Well... we can't send Alex or Sky because they're flamelings, we can't send Ellie because she's a human from another dimension and if they find that out they might slowly eat her with will be torcher, I refuse to send Philip in... so I guess that leaves me." Toby said counting off his fingers.

"Wait why not me?" Philip asked confused.

"You're a tiny cinnamon roll, if you think I'm going to let you go out there with a chance of getting hurt by Sirens you're insane." Toby explained.

"But if they tried to attack me they'd just make me stronger because they're- where did Ellie go?" Philip asked.

Ellie had walked off and was already almost to the Sirens'.

"Excuse me, my name is Ellie, can I ask a favor of you two?" Ellie asked smiling.

What harm can they do? They look nice! Ellie thought. The sirens shot up and stared at Ellie for a good second before realizing she was a human.

"Aria, if we're lucky, we can take her without Princet Xecon noticing." The blonde one said quickly, not even caring to glance over to her black haired friend.

"If I kill her you can eat her, Lizzie." Aria said to the blonde haired girl, standing up.

"Ellie you idiot!" Toby yelled running over with the rest of the group behind him.

"Sorry you guys take too long!" Ellie yelled back.

"I'll hold off her friends." Lizzie replied. "Parete liquida." Lizzie casted a spell causing water to rise up from the ocean and make a tall and long wall in front of the group, separating them from Ellie.