Me and Mr.Hollywood part 7

"I'll miss you," James said as i drove him to the airport. Now, according to the media we had left on some tropical adventure, meh, not really, childhood home not too tropical.

i sighed, "I'll miss you too."

"Why again aren't you coming?" He asked for the millionth time, still trying to convince me to come.

I glanced over at him, "Because."

He crossed his arms over his chest and grumbled "fine," then something else along the lines of unable to commit.

"James," i laughed, "We're getting married, but in the meantime i have work and a life in New Port."

"Hal," he whined, "It's just for two weeks."

"I know," i informed him, "Which is why i'm not sure why you're getting your knickers in a knot. I'm scheduled to work almost everyday this week."

"Halee," the closer we got to the airport the more desperate he became. "You don't need to work."

i shot an evil glare at him, "Well besides the fact that i want to, i can't quit right before the christmas rush."

In the airport we were ofcoarse surrounded by people taking pictures and airport security threatening not to let anyone on their planes until they put their cameras away. I was getting a little annoyed as James pulled me through the crowd with him, his lips set in a tight line as he tried to keep his head down as much as possible.

Eventually we reached the part where i couldn't go any further, and neither could anyone without a boardingpass. That's where he stopped and looked at the paparazzi, "God, i swear this is the last time i tell my body gaurd to go home and see his family. he was suppose to be here by now."

within minutes an entrouge of people walked through the men with cameras and came to stand infront of us. "Nice," i commented.

"Please come," he lifted my chin up, making me look into his smoldering eyes.

I had to close my eyes to make sure i got out the answer i wanted, "No."

"You're so stubborn," he smirked, "But that's why i love you."

I placed my hands on his hips, "You're going to miss your flight."

"I know," he admitted, "And the director will kill me when he sees me."

"Go," i whispered, lifting up onto my tippy toes. He was still too tall though and he had to lean down and kiss me. the minute our lips met hundreds of blinding lights started to flash. He pulled his head away and shook it in annoyance. "Front page."

"First kiss caught on camera," he nodded his head, "Big bucks for that sucker."

I pulled his face back to mine, kissing him as i felt my limbs turn to jello. I could not believe i had been missing out all this time on THAT! God! stupid preconcieved notions i had! When he pulled away i felt a little dizzy and mumbled, "Maybe i will come."

"Good-bye," he chuckled and quickly pecked my cheek. "Two weeks Love."

I bit my lip trying to hold back tears. God! i was such a baby, why was i crying! I had sad goodbye to him a hundred times before and never had i felt like this, like part of me was leaving. He smiled and winked at me, trying to cheer me up, "Come on now, you're the one who wanted to go to work. I'll miss you."

"You too," i whimpered.

"Kevin," James looked at one of the body gaurds, a buff middle-aged man, "Take her back to her car please."

"I think i can manage," i mumbled.

he looked pointed at the paparazzi on the other side of the men in black. "Just go with him."