Me and Mr.Hollywood part 1

** Hey, I know there are a ton of grammar errors on here, but spare me comments on them, it is a first draft and I will get around to editing it one of these days, PROMISE!! But if you would just look past the obvious errors and try to figure out what I actually mean, you might not hate the story :D **

We were sitting on the couch flipping through the tv channels, not paying much attention to what was actually on the TV. Mainly we were joking and laughing at all the stupid things we saw as we flipped through, for instance the really unnessacy snuggie that seemed to be popping up everywhere nowadays.

"You know," My best friend commented as she settled on the CW, a somewhat safe choice to have as in the background, "You'd think people, if they really felt the need for a snuggie, would just weat a robe backwards."

i snickered my response as a commerical for an upcoming new series caught my attention, she was about to say something else but i went "SHH!" and stared intently at the TV with a huge smile on my face. As if.

After the commerical I turned back to her glowering at me, "That show didn't look that intersting! Don't even 'shh' me again or i'll shh you one!"

"Oh get over yourself," i rolled my eyes and smiled at her, "I know that guy! in that show!"

"How?" she snorted obviously not believing me, "He probably just looks like someone."

"No!" i insisted, "that's JAMES!"

"James?" she questionned then realized who i was talking about, "Oh, you mean your other best friend who i am yet to meet. great lets just add being famous to things he is that i'm not."

I laughed.

***

when  i got home i immediately ran to my computer, forst things first, wikipedia to confirm my suspicions, second thing call him and yell at him for now telling me. on Wikipedia, i learned in fact it was James Hutch who was staring in the new CW series supposidly having enough buzz around it with comparissons already being made to One Tree Hill and The O.C, both very popular shows when they were out, (p.s One Tree Hill is still out!!). I couldn't believe he didn't tell me!

i dialed the phone immediately, and waiting while it played back Eminiem to me, then his always familar and somewhat husky voice anwsered, "Hello?"

"James!" i said loudly, "You're a big fat jerk!"

he laughed, obviously knowing who i was without having to ask, "Well Hal, you're not exactly the greatest either."

"Seriously!" i chuckled into the phone trying to make myself sound serious, "In all the times we've talked you decided... hey i'm not going to tell Hal i'm the next Chad Micheal Murray?"

he scoffed into the phone, "If i recall correctly someone had a LOT of posters of him in their room when they were younger, i didn't want my face all over your walls."

"Ha Ha" I said unamused. "I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"Well," i could almost see him shrugging, "You're Halee, Aaaannnnnddd, someone missed labourday at the cottage this year."

i sighed, "Will you ever let that go! i know i havent been there in a while, but..."

"I know, i know," he said in that annoying tone that made he want to it him, i hated when he said that. "I still should have told you."

"Yes, you should have."

"Will you ever forgive me?" he nearly whined/ begged into the phone.

"Well James," i trying to make it sound like i was poundering this over.