Eden

The Eden project was intended to save the earth.

It would wipe out all pollution, restore the food supply and rejuvenate the earth. Returning everything to the way it was before the hands of few ruined it for the hands of the many. 

We know from the records left behind it started with a single seed. What kind, we're still unsure but just like the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge it changed all of us forever.

We are what remains of the Before time, we are the seeds of Eden that 

sow and guard this new earth.

My name is Eden and I have been selected to inherit the title and name of my school, Eden Academy. 

Eden Academy is where the legacies of the Eden project are secretly contained.

The school lies within the heart of Eden Village surrounded as it is by the wilds of greeny that the Eden project left behind. Here the houses are made out of living trees as purple, pink and red moss runs along the roots and leaves. The only building reminiscent of what existed before is the Academy. It is made out of a strangle dark alloy that seems to grow and contract as the garden attempts to devour it. It is the only building known to have resisted the Bloody Bloom. The rest, like the majority of mankind has fallen.