"I'll just go to get some food. Wait here." Nayeon told Sana as she stepped out of the car.

Nayeon looked back at Sana who's head was in the clouds, and she entered the store.

Nayeon looked up and down the aisles as she looked for some food to cook for dinner.

"Ah, Jokbal. Sana will like that." Nayeon smiled, picking up the package. "And some noodles as well. We already have rice and kimchi because of Tzuyu."

Nayeon walked over to the counter and shoved the products off of her arms.

"Nayeon?"

Nayeon turned around to see Momo standing there, holding a hot water bottle.

"Ah, Momo." Nayeon turned to look at the car where Sana sat. "Now isn't a good time."

"Is this about Sana? Dahyun called me."

Nayeon nodded.

"I thought it would be a secret between the three of us." Momo sighed. "I guess all secrets are bound to get out someday."

"Yeah." Nayeon paused. "I heard about you and Heechul."

Momo winced. "Ah, news spreads fast."

"I'm happy for you." Nayeon smiled, beginning to walk past. "I hope you're happy with him too."

Momo grabbed Nayeon's wrist, stopping her.

"Don't tell Sana why we broke up, okay?"

Nayeon shook off Momo's wrist firmly and scoffed.

"Of course. Why would I tell her that the reason we broke up is because of her?"

*********

Nayeon sat in her bed, throwing a tennis ball at her wall. She scoffed at the thought of Momo, and continued on throwing the ball as if the wall were her.

A knock came from Nayeon's door.

"Come in." Nayeon grumbled.

Jisoo entered, holding up a bag full of burgers. She lay down beside Nayeon and smiled.

"I bought you some food, roomie." Jisoo placed the bag next to Nayeon. "You seem quite out of it. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"Would you like to stop lying?" Jisoo asked jokingly.

Nayeon sighed and turned to face Jisoo.

"You know me too well."

"Is it about Momo, or Jeongyeon?"

Nayeon frowned. "Both."

Jisoo opened her mouth in shock.

"Wow! Can't believe it! Usually it's Jeongyeon one day, and then Momo the next day - but now it's both in one day! A miracle!" Jisoo said sarcastically.

Nayeon lifted her eyebrow.

"For once can you stop being sarcastic?"

"No."

"Alright then."

*********

Nayeon
Sana please call me
We need to talk
Best friend
Please
read

Nayeon
Hey!
Sana
Please🥺
read

Nayeon
Tzuyu's coming over to your house
She wants to talk to you and me about the article being released tomorrow
Please?
read

Nayeon
even if you don't want me to be there, i'm on my way
Tzuyu's with me
Not with her stupid manager though
Eugh

Sana
K

Nayeon
Yes!
read

__________________________________________

A/N

Sorry that this chapter is a bit confusing, I wanted to try and get to the main point a bit faster so that it wouldn't take 5 more chapters lmao

I'll make sure the next chapter is less confusing.

- misomina💜