My first kiss.

Oh my god.

It was my first kiss!

Jace Emerson stole my first kiss. That fucking asshole.

I could feel my blood starting to boil. "I saw your little boyfriend heading towards the kitchen. Thought I would give him a show to remember." He answered uninterested in the person he was speaking about.

Nate.

God, did he see Jace's little stunt?

I was furious. No, I was beyond furious at this point. I jumped off the counter and stood directly in front of him. His eyes peered down to me unfazed by our small distance. "And that gives you the right to kiss me?" I said through gritted teeth.

Jace pushed off the island and took a step forward causing me to take step back. His hands resting on the counter that I was just on, enclosing me in the space.

He leaned in close enough for me to catch his scent as his hazel eyes stared into my own. "I can do whatever I want. Especially when it comes to getting what I want." He answered smoothly.

I scoffed. Of course, this was all for his game. This was his form of entertainment.

I rolled my eyes at him "Still doesn't give you the right to kiss me." I couldn't bring myself to tell him that he had just stole my first kiss. That would be pathetic, he would think it was pathetic. To not be kissed for the past eighteen years, yeah super pathetic.

Jace shrugged his shoulders and pushed away from me. I was finally able to breathe the moment his presence left me. He grabbed the drink that I had set down and drank it in one gulp.

"It wasn't even that great of a kiss." I told him in a mocking tone. I snatching my cup back from his hand. "Get your own." I muttered.

Jace chuckled like he didn't believe a single word that left my lips. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and unscrewed the top. He started to pour some into my cup slowly to refill the drink he stole.

"Your mouth may say that right now, but in that moment your body, lips and hands were saying something else." He said confidently. He knew exactly the type of power he had.

My body heated up from his words. A blush rise to my cheeks. He was right. In that moment. I wanted it all. Why did I drink? It was the alcohol. I blame it on that.

Jace snagged the cup from my hand again. "And because of that, it was a kiss you will never forget." His eyes held mischief. "Trust me. I know you would let me do it again." The cockiness in his voice was on a whole other level.

I wanted to smack the living day light out of him. What makes him so confident?

I couldn't fathom any words. "Screw you." I told him through clenched teeth.

The cocky grin grew on his face. "Don't worry, sweetheart. It's okay to face the fact that you are bound to fall in love with me. I have that effect and you are no exception."

I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth, but even then his features still held confidence. "Love? Come on, be serious." I said incredulously. "I don't even like you."