¹

- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 -

( 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 )

I was going inside the club to meet up with my big brother's boyfriend. It was his birthday, my brother is there too. I walked inside to be met by a bunch people.

that was already going crazy and filling the club with a huge dangerous smell of achohol.

as i continued to walk even deeper into the club.

I saw a bunch of ladies om the stage, dancing like no other. Things i never really saw before.

until, one of them started doing those sinful moves.

I looked away immadiately. Looks like jaemin hyung's gonna punish me once he knows i seen that. But, its not my fault his boyfie wanted to have a bday in a club, right?

not sure actually..

When he took a few steps further. He suddenly felt someone's embrace around his waist area.

he immadiately panicked when he didnt recodnize the person.

It was a stranger a drunk stranger holding onto him tight. The man smelled horrible. Hella horrible. That it almost made him threw up.

The bearded man spoke up.

"Hey there" i assumed the guy that was embracing me said.

"Shut up and let me go." I hissed. Only for him to return with a small deep chuckle. Why does uncles always have deep voices.

"Why would i?" He asked.

' well duh your too old for me, im not interested in you, you are disgusting, get out of my sight you— ' my thoughts were caught short.

"Well, its because.." i paused, to take a deep breath.

Preparing myself. When i felt the mans body weakens abit, i knew that was the right time to..

Kick his leg.

Not the most affective, but its useful to knock people down.

Especially people that are older than you.

"hArGh!" The man panted once i was able to knock him down, he let go of his strong embrace to cover his leg in pain.

I started to run away.

Soon, i heard a slight yell on my right ear. I ignored it at first but it kept calling and calling. I finally decided to look in that direction and saw my brother there smiling at me.

I smiled back and ran to his location. "Jisung! You're here– are you okay? Why in the hell.. ARE YOU SO MESSY, DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE-?!" He questioned in shock.

"Excuse me mister, but if you dare–"

"Jaemin hyung, its fine, i just dealt with some random dude who embraced me out of nowhere." i said trying to calm him down.

"HE DID WHAT—" he  gasps as he took my hand and look me in the eyes to my soul.

"Hyung, he just embraced me anyways i kicked his shin. He aint gonna be here anytime soon" i stated, clearly done with the yells.

"Fine.. but, tell me if anyone ever does anything to you, now lets join the others." Jaemin hyung smiles as he drags me with him.

So i just followed him inside a Private/VIP Room. As the both of us entered it was way more than i expected..

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐃.