the highway or no way

Start from the beginning

"She stormed of—" Ron said receiving an elbow from Hermione.

"Where'd she go?" Fred asked.

"When she's angry she goes somewhere high," Michael said not looking up from his books.

He was in denial of what just happened, but he was still worried for his little sister. If there would be anyone to check up on her, he would feel a lot better—not that he thought he deserved to feel better after making her sister feel so bad.

Fred and George looked at each other and smirked. If she was angry enough to storm off from studying for important exams, that meant she needed a very high place. They didn't care for studying, in fact they were searching for ways to pass time.

They walked to the Astronomy tower where they found Wendy sitting by the edge looking out to the view of the castle. She had her books always with her and Fred always wondered how she could bring them around with her little arms.

"Look at the view, Freddie," George said looking out.

"It's quite breathtaking to be here during the day," Fred commented, "I wonder why we never tried coming up here."

"We never had a reason to," George answered him.

Wendy was looking at the two talking to each other right in front of her. Fred leaning on the rail and George standing by his side with hands in his pockets. Both fully aware of the presence of the girl, but totally ignoring her.

"Then why are we here?" Fred asked giving a fast glance at Wendy.

"I really do not know, Fred," George answered looking away.

"How'd you find me?" Wendy asked with a sigh.

Two smirks appeared on their faces and they sat down in front of her, just like they did the first time they've met.

"Michael gave us a clue," George said.

"Go away," she spat after hearing her brother's name.

She turned back to her books and ignored the two. She wasn't in the mood to talk about anything to anyone, even more about her brother.

"Are the two super sibling Stone having a quarrel?" Fred asked in disbelief, overdoing his act.

"It's not a quarrel," Wendy said, "he went too far."

Fred and George smiled, if there was anyone who knew the hustle of having siblings was them. The two troublemaker twins of the among head boys, dragon trainers, top notchers, and only girl of the Weasley siblings. It was hard to be noticed among such amazing people, even to their own mother who, Merlin bless her loving heart, couldn't distinguish the one from the other.

"What did he do?" George asked in a more calming voice, something about it reminded her of the time she visited the Burrow and Molly has offered her refuge.

Wendy looked up at the boy, a kind expression on his face and a soft smile that had nothing to do with his mischievous smile. Just like the one her brother would have every time she got lost or hurt. Each time she was in trouble he was there to attend after her, taking the blame for every broken lamp and vase. She knew he wanted the best for her, but how could he ask her of that?

"He wants me to stop seeing Cedric," Wendy forced her voice out.

Both Fred and George weren't expecting such thing from Michael. Being big brothers they knew the horrid feeling of Ginny with an actual boyfriend, but to stop her from it, wouldn't be something they'd do.