Finland

A piece of mistletoe

You hold it close and say "tino is this yours"

He nods and says "yes but its for you"

You smile and go to open it but he stops you. "What is it" you say confused

"Please open it once we get out" he says blushing

You nod and the two of you walk into the closet, Sweden closing the door behind you. He reaches out into the dark searching for your hand. After a few minutes of searching he finds it and squeezes it. "(Y/n)"

"Yes tino"

"Nothing i just wanted to tell you I really like you"

You feel you face turn hot "really?"

"Yes (y/n) how could I not your smart, caring and beautiful"

You move closer to him laying your head on his shoulder "I like you too tino"

You hear him chuckle before saying "when we get out would you like to open you gift"

"Yes" you say smiling. the two of you stay like that for the rest of your time. Sweden opens the door and looks in checking to see if you both have clothes on. You giggle and say "come on tino"

He hands you your present and says "would you like to open it now?"

You nod and take off the ribbon and open the box. Insode is a little black box you open it and gasp. Tino takes it from your hands and says "(y/n) will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

You smile tears filling you eyes "hell yes" you say before kissing him hard on the lips. You feel him smile against you lips and his hands going arpund your waist pulling you closer to him.

Soon after the two of you walk back to the couch and denmarks pokes him "about time" causing you to blush and hide your red face in the croke of tinos neck